Search

.com Forum · American Forum

Replies in this thread : 37
Page : 1 2
<< prev page next page >>

Guiding Senjis
Premium Member

Premium Member
1/2/2011 1:40:39 AM reply with quote send message to Guiding Senjis Object to Post

Have to admit my jaw dropped too. Liam that is in gesture of credit to you AND your parents.
sometimes peoples behavior shows their age, sometimes it hides it. Some as you said underage posts actually belong to adults. Some adult type posts belong to someone much younger then you would think.
I am old enough to say I am not telling ma age LOL :P As many know even though I was an adult before being online, I still dont tell personal information and location. Its a safety factor for adults also.
I do know general locations of some friends, as they sometimes know my general local, but I do not share emails and real names in posts forget about other info.
All about safety.
 Wildsyde
Basic User

Basic User
1/2/2011 1:57:24 AM reply with quote send message to Wildsyde Object to Post

Am very impressed Sylence. Sounds like you have great parents, I envy you. You can tell it not only by what they've done but how you talk about them which shows a good relation. Tho mine paid for an excellent education for me, they weren't ever really there nurturing or guiding. A good education alone just doesn't cut it for helping a child to grow up properly.
 elisey
Basic User

Basic User
1/15/2011 1:14:54 PM reply with quote send message to elisey Object to Post

gosh you people annoy me. come on really maybe i want to make enemies. you don't know and i am 12 now. i don't care what anyone thinks thank you very much. I can put up whatever i want on here and ur not my baby sitter. gosh you people.
 elisey
Basic User

Basic User
1/15/2011 1:17:51 PM reply with quote send message to elisey Object to Post

what an ill mannered child! who cares i ain't ur kid. and just to let you in on a little something, nobody uses "ill mannered" anymore. so talk all the trash ya want about me. me doesn't care
 Tarnished Halo
Basic User

Basic User
1/15/2011 8:25:34 PM reply with quote send message to Tarnished Halo Object to Post

this post has been edited 2 time(s)

posted by Sylence
P.S. I wanted to add that it might also come down to schooling. Perhaps this 11 year old attends Public school? I have been homeschooled my entire life, so that could be the clencher. I can't act out towards teachers away from my parents... they ARE my teachers!
Hey, now...Don't group all of the people that attend/attended public school in one category. I've known some disrespectful home-school kids. I've known some disrespectful public-school kids.

I went to a public school. My mother would have ripped me up one side and down the other if I was disrespectful to someone. As said earlier, it's about how you were raised, what was expected of you. I think it's also about whether or not you have self-respect. ^.^

- Tam @ Briar

eta - sorry! Didn't see that the post was pretty much dead before I posted. >.<
 Sylence
Basic User

Basic User
1/15/2011 8:32:46 PM reply with quote send message to Sylence Object to Post

i said *might* - that wasnt a definite lumping of anyone together. wink ;)

liam
 AmazingDixie
Basic User

Basic User
1/16/2011 10:08:11 AM reply with quote send message to AmazingDixie Object to Post

Happy 12th Birthday! A little older...obviously no wiser. To say that no one says "ill mannered" anymore is just rediculous. Quite comical really. Thanks for the morning laugh!
 elisey
Basic User

Basic User
1/19/2011 8:22:25 PM reply with quote send message to elisey Object to Post

your most certainly welcome! NOT! Why do ya even care. It's stupid to point out that i even said that. gee i would hate to be your kids. and don't go judging my parents. my parents are nothing like me. gosh and if you seen me you'd think i was a billion bucks. i am making my mommy a scarf. it's kind of messed up. i hope she doesn't care. it's really pretty and one of the colors is green-my fave color! You guys are totally misjudging me. don't even get to know a chick. sad sad sad.
 elisey
Basic User

Basic User
1/19/2011 8:23:46 PM reply with quote send message to elisey Object to Post

and i happen to be the samrtest in my grade. all a's. my lowest grade is a 96 percent. yes i go to public school. no private schools around here.
 elisey
Basic User

Basic User
1/19/2011 8:28:51 PM reply with quote send message to elisey Object to Post

posted by AmazingDixie
Happy 12th Birthday! A little older...obviously no wiser. To say that no one says "ill mannered" anymore is just rediculous. Quite comical really. Thanks for the morning laugh!
i see someone got their panties in a twist :/ lol i have to say... i really don't care sorry but i am smarter because of my smarticle particles and not because of u people thank you very much. maybe you are just the ridiculous ones. a haha
 itsjustmebre
Basic User

Basic User
1/20/2011 8:22:18 AM reply with quote send message to itsjustmebre Object to Post

Well, I'm noticed that you are starting to sound more your age and not everything you say is meanlaugh :D Yay progress ^__^ And no, I'm not teasing you, I mean that in a good wayhappy :)

BTW, being smart and being wise are two different things

~IJMB
 elisey
Basic User

Basic User
1/21/2011 7:40:53 PM reply with quote send message to elisey Object to Post

der i am both. And actually you would be surprised at how people my age and people younger than me act. A third grader named Levi keeps saying i see it feel it and love it, gross if you know what that means. It's mostly boys and some girls and they talk about the nastiest stuff. And they tease me because i like the most popular boy and my grade and every girl likes him and nobody thinks i have a chance. sad :( Yah they are really mean and my dad said to give it back to them but i am afraid to punch them. not afraid to tell them shut up or anything but you know. my point is that i am actually not that bad. And if you still think that i am bad, come to my school and watch the kids. It's really bad.
 itsjustmebre
Basic User

Basic User
1/21/2011 10:23:00 PM reply with quote send message to itsjustmebre Object to Post

Hey, I know how people are at that age. I'm only a few years older than you, people can be cruel. Don't punch them, treat others as you would like to be treated. Put on a smile and remember you have parents, you arnt living on the streets, and even just simple thongs that most people(sometimes including me, I try not to but it's hard) take for granted. I know I was a little harsh on you before, and I'm sorry about that. If you ever want to talk, PM me. wink ;)

~IJMB
 Sylence
Basic User

Basic User
1/21/2011 11:04:12 PM reply with quote send message to Sylence Object to Post

this post has been edited 1 time(s)

posted by itsjustmebre
and even just simple thongs that most people(sometimes including me, I try not to but it's hard) take for granted.
Yeah, I commonly take my thongs for granted. I mean they are always there, but I just never think about a time I might be without my beloved thongs!

laugh :D Sorry, I couldnt resist.

Liam
 elisey
Basic User

Basic User
1/22/2011 11:09:50 AM reply with quote send message to elisey Object to Post

i don't get it, what are thongs? lol
 itsjustmebre
Basic User

Basic User
1/22/2011 11:34:31 AM reply with quote send message to itsjustmebre Object to Post

Hahahaha Liam XD!!! Things! I meant THINGS! XD!!! *bangs head into wall* LOLrazz :p

~IJMB
 elisey
Basic User

Basic User
1/22/2011 2:04:40 PM reply with quote send message to elisey Object to Post

ok i was just wondering lol it sounded weird!

Replies in this thread : 37
Page : 1 2
<< prev page next page >>

Did you know?
Judges are generally certified to judge one or several breeds, usually in the same group, but a few "all-breed" judges have the training and experience to judge large numbers of breeds.