Search

.com Forum · Toy Breeds

Replies in this thread : 1

Author Topic : Need Names For Starter Dogs!
 Flower Patch Toy Breeds
Basic User

System.__ComObject
5/9/2010 2:19:06 PM reply with quote send message to Flower Patch Toy Breeds Object to Post   

I need names for a Yorkshire Terrier (male), Maltese (female), Pomeranian (female), and a Cavalier King Charles Spaniel (female). I would like long showy names that are kind of fancy. Something kind of prissy and girly for the Pom and Maltese. and something more formal and fancy for the other two. Each name has to be at least two words and at most three. For people the symbol limit is 25 including spaces. Please put spaces in between words and no numbers or signs in the middle of names. I get to choose the call name. The prize is you get to pick what dog I will breed and if you have that breed for stud I will breed with you. One question if you do stud who gets the puppies?

Thanks and happy naming!
FPTB
P.S. My other account is Flower Patch Papillons =D
 Flower Patch Toy Breeds
Basic User

Basic User
5/11/2010 8:15:03 PM reply with quote send message to Flower Patch Toy Breeds Object to Post

OFFER IS CLOSED!

Replies in this thread : 1

Did you know?
Since its centenary year in 1991, Crufts has officially been recognised as the world's largest and most prestigious dog show by the Guinness Book of Records, with a total of 22,973 dogs being exhibited that year.