Showdog.com Forum · Real Show Dogs

Replies in this thread : 24
Page : 1 2
<< prev page next page >>

Naemave
Basic User

Basic User
9/6/2018 7:21:57 AM reply with quote send message to Naemave Object to Post

I used to have Shar-pei, and occasionally one or more would decide to develop some sort of itchy/allergy problem. I tried the oatmeal and the tar shampoos. The only thing that really worked was Medi-Clean shampoo made by Lambert-Kay. It's green in color and sometimes hard to find locally, but I always recommend it because it worked so well on several of my dogs. https://petapproves.com/best-shampoo-for-pomeranians/
 Merle Brook Kennels
Premium Member

Premium Member
9/6/2018 8:10:43 AM reply with quote send message to Merle Brook Kennels Object to Post

Orvus
 kendraallen
Basic User

Basic User
11/15/2018 1:14:42 PM reply with quote send message to kendraallen Object to Post

posted by Wicked Kisses
I thought it would be fun to see what shampoo's everyone uses on their dogs. There are SO many kinds out there!

Share what kind/brand you use,why you use it,how it benefits your dog(s),and if possible,please list where you get your shampoo from. I'd love for this to be a helpful post to users so they can try new shampoos happy :)

Have fun happy :)
-Taylor

i use Baebody M oroccan Argan Oil Shampoo i recommend you to try it once
 kendraallen
Basic User

Basic User
11/15/2018 1:15:43 PM reply with quote send message to kendraallen Object to Post

also check out the list of some best shampoo hope you will like it thefashionupdates.com/best-shampoo-and-conditioner/

Replies in this thread : 24
Page : 1 2
<< prev page next page >>

The Kennel Club (UK) system, which is also used by the Australian National Kennel Council[1] and in other countries, is considered the most difficult to earn a title under.