Search

.com Forum · American Forum

Replies in this thread : 1

Author Topic : Suggestion on Dog showing
 wakx
Basic User

System.__ComObject
2/24/2010 11:53:37 AM reply with quote send message to wakx Object to Post   

In the real dog world a dog can obtain the title of Gr Ch and the title of Rom or Por also adding a Weight pull competiotion to the game and the title of ace after any one who is a wieght pull ch I think it would be really cool and make the game a little more interesting with these additions.

Gr Ch.

once a dog has completed his championship he can compete against other champions in order to obtain the title grand champ in order to do this they have win at least 5 times against their own breed by winning best in breed or higher

Rom - Register of Merit

when a dog/bitch become at least a bronze sire/dam they get the title of Rom after their name this will add a element of getting another title into their dogs name

Por - Points of Rom

This is for when a dog has earned points towards his Rom title say if a dog produces a Ch he would get a Por after his name letting anyone that see's the dog/bitch know that this dog has produced a champ or two but not quite enough to become Rom

Weight Pull.

know a days weight Pull is becoming a very popular it would be a cool addition their would have to be a new section for this in order to train you dog such as strength/drive/endurance for example and when a dog reaches his championship for this event he doesnt earn the tile ch he earns the title Ace then he competes against other ace's and earns the title of ACA which is ace of aces

thank you for your time let me know what you think I belive this will add some more depth to the game and make players a little more active your opinion is appriciated tell me what you think lets get this dont it would be cool
 FabulousMe2
Basic User

Basic User
2/26/2010 4:07:03 PM reply with quote send message to FabulousMe2 Object to Post

Great idea! happy :) You might want to try posting this on the Alpha Dog forum.

FabulousMe2 happy :)

Replies in this thread : 1

Did you know?
Additional points may be awarded to the Best of Winners, or a class dog that goes Best of Breed or Best of Opposite Sex, again depending on the number of dogs competing