Replies in this thread : 24
Page : 1 2
<< prev page next page >>

Kool Dogs
Basic User

Basic User
12/9/2009 3:07:59 PM reply with quote send message to Kool Dogs Object to Post

Thank you everyone.

Again, im staying away from online shopping with clothes. Unless, I know the brand VERY well. Since I dont have the time to order offline, and dont know how all brands fit me, I dont want to buy something and it not fit or not get here in time. laugh :D Thanks though!

Kool Dogs
 CascadeRanch
Basic User

Basic User
12/9/2009 3:40:18 PM reply with quote send message to CascadeRanch Object to Post

Try Burlington Coat Factory, Marshalls, TJ Maxx if you have any of them. I get all my show stuff there. happy :)

Payless is great for good cheap shoes.. I even have a couple pairs from Walmart that were only $9. laugh :D
 Dreisaiah Hundehutte
Premium Member

Premium Member
12/11/2009 12:28:29 AM reply with quote send message to Dreisaiah Hundehutte Object to Post

Suzy Shier always has classy, professional stuff!
 ibadnoor
Basic User

Basic User
9/14/2018 1:07:28 PM reply with quote send message to ibadnoor Object to Post

I love dogs show and i want to come. In UAE anybody tell me if anyshow will be on.

I will purchase my dress for come dogs show at below website. It's 100% trust-able website.
https://www.juniba.pk/

Replies in this thread : 24
Page : 1 2
<< prev page next page >>

Did you know?
A conformation dog show is not a comparison of one dog to another but a comparison of each dog to a judge's mental image of the ideal breed type as outlined in the individual breed's breed standard.