Replies in this thread : 26
Page : 1 2
<< prev page next page >>

Kool Dogs
Basic User

Basic User
12/9/2009 3:07:59 PM reply with quote send message to Kool Dogs Object to Post

Thank you everyone.

Again, im staying away from online shopping with clothes. Unless, I know the brand VERY well. Since I dont have the time to order offline, and dont know how all brands fit me, I dont want to buy something and it not fit or not get here in time. laugh :D Thanks though!

Kool Dogs
 CascadeRanch
Basic User

Basic User
12/9/2009 3:40:18 PM reply with quote send message to CascadeRanch Object to Post

Try Burlington Coat Factory, Marshalls, TJ Maxx if you have any of them. I get all my show stuff there. happy :)

Payless is great for good cheap shoes.. I even have a couple pairs from Walmart that were only $9. laugh :D
 Dreisaiah Hundehutte
Premium Member

Premium Member
12/11/2009 12:28:29 AM reply with quote send message to Dreisaiah Hundehutte Object to Post

Suzy Shier always has classy, professional stuff!
 ibadnoor
Basic User

Basic User
9/14/2018 1:07:28 PM reply with quote send message to ibadnoor Object to Post

I love dogs show and i want to come. In UAE anybody tell me if anyshow will be on.

I will purchase my dress for come dogs show at below website. It's 100% trust-able website.
https://www.juniba.pk/
 ajsshowsuits
Basic User

Basic User
10/16/2021 9:14:51 AM reply with quote send message to ajsshowsuits Object to Post

ajsshowsuits.com
 Secret Place
Premium Member

Premium Member
12/19/2023 7:09:49 PM reply with quote send message to Secret Place Object to Post

this post has been edited 1 time(s)

I wore everything from nice slacks and a blouse with or without a jacket, to dresses, to suits. It depends on the breed, the color of the dog, your comfort. I always set a background for my dog. Meaning, never black behind a black dog or a black and white dog, same for wearing white. Always flats or tennis shoes. My dog was a mover so it was tennies for me with him except in group and BIS then I switched to flats. I don't like pockets for bait as it tends to fly out. I always used a small bait bag (if they still have those). Or stuff a small toy in your pocket if that works for the dog. ONe thing to remember is: if the judge is wearing a coat on a hot day then do not remove YOUR coat. Watch your dress length for bending over and the material regarding wind. I could tell you some tales. LOL

-----
Last edited by Secret Place on 12/19/2023 7:10:46 PM

Replies in this thread : 26
Page : 1 2
<< prev page next page >>

Did you know?
Since its centenary year in 1991, Crufts has officially been recognised as the world's largest and most prestigious dog show by the Guinness Book of Records, with a total of 22,973 dogs being exhibited that year.