Search

.com Forum · American Forum

Replies in this thread : 3

Author Topic : Shuttle has landed... calif landing
 Purrs_Port
Basic User

System.__ComObject
9/11/2009 7:59:43 PM reply with quote send message to Purrs_Port Object to Post   

I hate when it lands in CA. Man sounded like something dropped on the roof, but thought it was a quake.
 HappyPappy07
Basic User

Basic User
9/21/2009 5:53:29 PM reply with quote send message to HappyPappy07 Object to Post

Same here!
It shook the fan in my living room and I heard a big boom and I was like "Woah! What was that?" and I had to check the news and it said that it was a Sonic Boom. I don't think I ever heard/felt that before the recent one...
-Madison
 Purrs_Port
Basic User

Basic User
9/21/2009 9:09:09 PM reply with quote send message to Purrs_Port Object to Post

Hi Madison, I have felt it before but usually we hear it will be landing here, knowing it helps a bit, this time had no warning, and as I am quake phobic that was not nice lol
 HappyPappy07
Basic User

Basic User
9/22/2009 6:03:57 PM reply with quote send message to HappyPappy07 Object to Post

Mmm

I know what you mean,as I am too XD Especially aftr that 5.8 quake two summers ago...
-Madison

Replies in this thread : 3

Did you know?
Since its centenary year in 1991, Crufts has officially been recognised as the world's largest and most prestigious dog show by the Guinness Book of Records, with a total of 22,973 dogs being exhibited that year.