Search

.com Forum · American Forum

Replies in this thread : 18

Author Topic : Michael Jackson died!
 Glamshots
Basic User

System.__ComObject
6/25/2009 5:40:21 PM reply with quote send message to Glamshots Object to Post   

this post has been edited 2 time(s)

Michael Jackon AND Farrah Fawsett both died today. Fawsett has been struggling a long time with cancer, but Michael Jackson's cardiac arrest episode came as a surprise earlier today.

www.tmz.com/2009/06/25/michael-jackson-dies-death-dead-cardiac-arrest/
 Fantasias
Basic User

Basic User
6/25/2009 6:35:45 PM reply with quote send message to Fantasias Object to Post

Don't forget Ed McMahon! It seems celebs die in 3s, MJ was an idol of mine thru the 80s, but now he just has really slipped... Farrah is still beautiful, too bad for her... Ed M I always loved him, with Johnny Carson and Star Searchhappy :)

I guess I'm oldlaugh :D My prayers are with all the families....

Wendy
 Apolda
Premium Member

Premium Member
6/25/2009 7:18:42 PM reply with quote send message to Apolda Object to Post

Oh I know. These three amazing icons. Just so tragic.

Tori
 Stampede
Basic User

Basic User
6/25/2009 7:44:39 PM reply with quote send message to Stampede Object to Post

She died as well today? How terrible sad :(
 Glamshots
Basic User

Basic User
6/25/2009 8:12:20 PM reply with quote send message to Glamshots Object to Post

posted by Fantasias
Don't forget Ed McMahon! It seems celebs die in 3s, MJ was an idol of mine thru the 80s, but now he just has really slipped... Farrah is still beautiful, too bad for her... Ed M I always loved him, with Johnny Carson and Star Searchhappy :)

I guess I'm oldlaugh :D My prayers are with all the families....

Wendy

Eh! Ed McMahon totally slipped my mind! I forgot. When my dad heard about Farrah he goes "Aww, she was the babe of my generation!". Lol.

And your not old, lol.
 Apolda
Premium Member

Premium Member
6/25/2009 8:18:31 PM reply with quote send message to Apolda Object to Post

posted by Stampede
She died as well today? How terrible sad :(
Yeah, she lost her battle with cancer this morning. But her family was by her side and apparently it was very intimate. So I guess at least they got to say good bye... sad :(

Tori
 JoeNJackies
Basic User

Basic User
6/25/2009 10:22:58 PM reply with quote send message to JoeNJackies Object to Post

I definitely am more saddened by Farrah's death than MJ. He may have been a musical genius, but his personal life was a MESS. He was not a good role model in his last years, imo.
 Green Frogs Resort
Basic User

Basic User
6/26/2009 10:31:30 AM reply with quote send message to Green Frogs Resort Object to Post

My friend was over and I said "I have to pee, listen to the news, please, I heard something about Micheal(sp) Jackson" so she listens and says "he went to the hospital(sp)". Then we went outsie and like 10 minutes later my dad yells to me and my friend "MJ'S DEAD".

Yesterday was a very weird day.
 Genesis Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
6/26/2009 11:50:19 AM reply with quote send message to Genesis Kennels Object to Post

I am very sad about Michael Jackson dying. I loveee his music, i dont even know why. The song Beat It came on yesterday and the person who was driving me said you know MJ died? I was like liar, hes only 50. Then at the end of the song the radio station was delivering the news that he was dead. it is such a tragedy, imo. He was in the middle of a comeback.
Yes, he was a messed up man, but, his music was amazing. And his dances :P

<3 Mady
 Glamshots
Basic User

Basic User
6/26/2009 11:53:10 AM reply with quote send message to Glamshots Object to Post

posted by Genesis Kennels
I am very sad about Michael Jackson dying. I loveee his music, i dont even know why. The song Beat It came on yesterday and the person who was driving me said you know MJ died? I was like liar, hes only 50. Then at the end of the song the radio station was delivering the news that he was dead. it is such a tragedy, imo. He was in the middle of a comeback.
Yes, he was a messed up man, but, his music was amazing. And his dances :P

<3 Mady

His dance moves were works of art, lol. And I agree, it's very tragic to see him go right before his big tour that was supposed to be a comeback for him. He needed that comeback. =/

Messed up as he was, he was still the "King of Pop", and he will never be forgotten. happy :)
 Genesis Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
6/26/2009 12:04:12 PM reply with quote send message to Genesis Kennels Object to Post

Yes, he was the king of pop. I remember dancing to his music, i still do. Such a legend. Just going to post this link so you guys can see the video, it was made like last year, but..

new.music.yahoo.com/michael-jackson/news/mystery-surrounds-michael-jackson39s-sudden-death--61720652

<3 Mady
 Green Frogs Resort
Basic User

Basic User
6/26/2009 6:35:03 PM reply with quote send message to Green Frogs Resort Object to Post

this post has been edited 1 time(s)

HE-HE

I meant he-he! ROFL!

Or if we were on ICHC...

hehe!!1!
 Genesis Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
6/26/2009 6:37:01 PM reply with quote send message to Genesis Kennels Object to Post

Madi, im sorry but that made no sense. He-he1? O.o?

RIP MJ

Mady<3
 royalscot
Basic User

Basic User
6/26/2009 8:20:06 PM reply with quote send message to royalscot Object to Post

Michael was a musical and entertainment perfectionist that changed the face of much. No one had done a charity project to the extent of the "We Are The World" before his participation in it.

His personal life - there really wasn't a personal life. Ever - and I wonder how many of his critics would hold up under that kind of pressure.

So often even with all the luxury he didn't seem happy. A shame as he had a smile that would light up a room when he flashed it.

RIP Michael
 Silver Wind Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
6/27/2009 4:37:50 AM reply with quote send message to Silver Wind Kennels Object to Post

I am so sad about Michael Jackson dying. So are all of my friends. It was very tragic as he was in the middle of a come-back. He was coming to Britain and my friends and I were going to go see him live but then, the news came. So sad. I'm not upset because I won't get to go see him with my friends, but because he had young kids too. They'll be devastated! I feel terrible for them. sad :(

Anna <333
 NorwegianPride
Basic User

Basic User
7/15/2009 11:40:48 AM reply with quote send message to NorwegianPride Object to Post

RIP Michael Jackson

He was alot cooler before he turned himself white and got a nose job though, but he was still kinda cool.
 Genesis Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
7/18/2009 3:06:33 AM reply with quote send message to Genesis Kennels Object to Post

this post has been edited 1 time(s)

posted by NorwegianPride
before he turned himself white.
I must post xD

Truth is, although he probably did do something to his skin, i am 99% sure is has a disease that makes you loose color pigment in your skin. Many people have it that looks like birthmarks, and are, but its just that all over your face, body, ect. Since he was dark, his skin got white in this disease, supposedly. Nobody knows whats truth or lies, as nobody is here to confirm and us be sure of it.
But i have heard many places that what it is, let it be or not :P

<3 Mady

eta: the name is like, vitiglo or something.
 Pawleys island cavaliers
Basic User

Basic User
6/26/2010 4:32:26 PM reply with quote send message to Pawleys island cavaliers Object to Post

It has been a year since MJ died sad :(sad :(sad :(:
 Stampede
Basic User

Basic User
7/1/2010 6:29:38 PM reply with quote send message to Stampede Object to Post

posted by Pawleys island cavaliers
It has been a year since MJ died sad :(sad :(sad :(:
Unbelieveable how fast time goes by.

Replies in this thread : 18

Did you know?
A specialty show may be regional or national. A "Best in Show" win at a national specialty show is tremendously prestigious, indicating that the winning dog or bitch triumphed at a contest which attracted entries from the most serious fanciers of that breed in the country or continent. Some specialty shows attract international entries.