Search

.com Forum · Non-Sporting Breeds

Replies in this thread : 3

Author Topic : Please
 kinisa1
Basic User

System.__ComObject
5/2/2009 9:44:01 PM reply with quote send message to kinisa1 Object to Post   

Sadly i have to give away camrons moon. she is a loyal,friendly,and funny at times. Please can you buy her.
 Solo Superstar Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
5/3/2009 7:59:03 AM reply with quote send message to Solo Superstar Kennels Object to Post

You might as well fh her. She is a starter dog. You should buy some quality dogs.
Beth
xxx
 Green Frogs Resort
Basic User

Basic User
5/3/2009 8:42:33 AM reply with quote send message to Green Frogs Resort Object to Post

this post has been edited 1 time(s)

Also, sim dogs don't have personality.

ETA: Also wrong forum! Either Herding Breeds or Simulated Dogs For Sale would be the proper forum.
 sweet paws kennels
Basic User

Basic User
5/9/2009 11:43:44 AM reply with quote send message to sweet paws kennels Object to Post

this post has been edited 1 time(s)

Hello Kinisa,
I see you are fairly new so I will give you a little help happy :) . The dogs you have are all source dogs. Source dogs are designed for premium members that can breed several litters and who would like to start their own blood line. They are really of no use to basic members because you can only breed once and the dogs are far from show quality. I see you are interested in Border Collies. Since you have used your first breeding already, I would suggest posting all of your dogs for sale in the source breeding forum. You probably will not get a buyer because they are named, people like to name them for their lines. If no one buys them in 3 days, free home them all. Once your kennel is empty check out the collies for sale. You are looking for a dog with an sop of 98 and up. Most breeders list the sop of the dog in the call name section. Buy a few nice dogs and session them until all three show stats hit 20 then enter in some shows picking handlers with lower numbers beside them on the judges list. If you need more help, I will be happy to me a mentor happy :) I am a fairly new member myself but I have a good understanding of the game and I have got many new members off to a good start. Send me an email anytime happy :)

Amanda

P.S.
I have emailed you this post as well

Replies in this thread : 3

Did you know?
The third obedience title is a UD, or "Utility Dog", which is earned through competition in the Utility obedience class