Search

.com Forum · SD Fever

Replies in this thread : 3

Author Topic : Oh my! Hola!!
 Me Gusta Doxies
Basic User

System.__ComObject
12/21/2008 3:10:41 AM reply with quote send message to Me Gusta Doxies Object to Post   

this post has been edited 1 time(s)

Ahora que he descubierto una comunidad de habla hispana en Showdog.com, tengo que presentarme. Mi nombre es Brittany. Soy 21 años de edad y vivo en el Washington. Crecí en el sur de California, donde mi abuelo me enseñó español. No he tomado clases de español en la escuela, pero para tener un plan de clase el próximo semestre.

Vengo de una familia muy tradicional mexicano. Seguimos una forma de vida mexicana ... a partir de la religión a la alimentación ... siempre celebrar nuestras raíces.

Ahora que sabes algo sobre mí, me gustaría saber algo acerca de usted. Siéntase libre de enviar mensajes

Me Gusta Doxies
Basic User

Basic User
12/21/2008 3:12:16 AM reply with quote send message to Me Gusta Doxies Object to Post

Estoy muy emocionado de encontrar un foro español!
 Welsh Corgi Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
3/28/2009 7:03:21 PM reply with quote send message to Welsh Corgi Kennels Object to Post

Su no seguro poner su vida arraiga en el Internet ..... no seguro.

In english, the fine print is, Not Safe.
 Me Gusta Doxies
Basic User

Basic User
3/29/2009 3:13:26 AM reply with quote send message to Me Gusta Doxies Object to Post

this post has been edited 1 time(s)

I didnt not put my life on the internet...just mentioned that my family is hispanic and we are traditional. Besides..there is nothing mentioned that could not be found on Myspace or anything else. Heck, you can find my damn home address on the internet because of dog shows and the AKC. It's something I am used to dealing with...

Replies in this thread : 3

Did you know?
A specialty show may be regional or national. A "Best in Show" win at a national specialty show is tremendously prestigious, indicating that the winning dog or bitch triumphed at a contest which attracted entries from the most serious fanciers of that breed in the country or continent. Some specialty shows attract international entries.