Replies in this thread : 39
Page : 1 2
<< prev page next page >>

honcho
Basic User

Basic User
11/27/2008 7:59:21 PM reply with quote send message to honcho Object to Post

posted by Chiaha
No worries Kate, Welsh Corgi Kennel person is well known for attention seeking posts. Give em a few days and it will be an even dozen.

But, feral or not, anyone who allows cats to reproduce like that on their property should be smacked with a newspaper.

LOL!! Jenn you were completely right!
 Welsh Corgi Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
11/28/2008 6:01:30 PM reply with quote send message to Welsh Corgi Kennels Object to Post

this post has been edited 2 time(s)

Thats really rude sad :(sad :(
 puggle1
Basic User

Basic User
12/27/2008 5:42:30 PM reply with quote send message to puggle1 Object to Post

I don't live on a farm, but I wish I did! I just love gardening and animals.
 puggle1
Basic User

Basic User

puggle1
Basic User

Basic User

Riley Dogs
Basic User

Basic User
12/27/2008 5:47:04 PM reply with quote send message to Riley Dogs Object to Post

this post has been edited 1 time(s)

I used to visit a farm. I live in MA. I guess there are a pretty normal amount of farms around here, though. I wish I had my own!!! I love all of the livestock there.

~RD

P.S. That was really rude to say that about Welsh Corgi Kennels!
 dieter1
Basic User

Basic User
1/10/2009 7:57:01 PM reply with quote send message to dieter1 Object to Post

I do I have:
3 hoses,
3 dogs,
2cats,
millions of wil animals
 Riley Dogs
Basic User

Basic User
1/11/2009 9:17:13 AM reply with quote send message to Riley Dogs Object to Post

All I have is:

1 hamster
1 dog
3 fish

lol! you could hav guessed that I don't live on a farm!

~RD
 Riley Dogs
Basic User

Basic User
1/11/2009 9:21:36 AM reply with quote send message to Riley Dogs Object to Post

posted by Welsh Corgi Kennels
ok,I made up 60 cats,but there really was 27 or so,and they have been dieing,I am NOT makeing that up.
WCK,
are there any left still? Or did they all die? If there are some left, tell how many. Thats too bad.

~RD
 Welsh Corgi Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
1/15/2009 4:30:38 PM reply with quote send message to Welsh Corgi Kennels Object to Post

this post has been edited 1 time(s)

user wiped their message
 Silver Wind Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
1/16/2009 3:56:04 PM reply with quote send message to Silver Wind Kennels Object to Post

Yes I live on a farm. I love it. But we have arable farming.

~Silver~
 morning mist cavaliers
Basic User

Basic User
3/22/2009 6:20:40 PM reply with quote send message to morning mist cavaliers Object to Post

Sounds like fun! I do not, i live in pawley's island, SC and on the beach and I love it!
 Two Stars
Basic User

Basic User
6/18/2009 5:00:39 PM reply with quote send message to Two Stars Object to Post

I live on a 57 acre farm and we own another 400 acres (co-owned by two of my dad's best friends) that is hunting, fishing, hiking, and wild crop growing for the three families.

I have 11 cats, three mothers and their kittens. We used to have one father, but he has recently passed away. We have most recently found out that, not only has he had feline aids for four years, thanks to the...uh... birds and the bees, not only do all the mothers have it, but it's passed from mother to kitten as well. All 11 of my cats have feline AIDS.

We also have a lab mix. Two years ago we had a German Shorthair Pointer, which we didn't show, but, yeah. He lived to be 16.

We have a big farming operation with an acre of corn, an acre of wheat and a half acre of soybeans as well as a small garden where we grow corn, tomatoes, green beans and melons to sell at the farmer's market.

Yeah, that's the farm.

~Maddie
 123-abc
Basic User

Basic User
6/18/2009 7:02:09 PM reply with quote send message to 123-abc Object to Post

Umm, this is an old post...
 Glamshots
Basic User

Basic User
6/18/2009 7:22:15 PM reply with quote send message to Glamshots Object to Post

posted by 123-abc
Not anymore! Lol.

Anywho, I live on 95 acres with a dog, two cats, and soon to be some chickens and a cow. laugh :D
 Two Stars
Basic User

Basic User
6/18/2009 7:43:56 PM reply with quote send message to Two Stars Object to Post

posted by 123-abc
Ooopies... didn't even look at the date. Just saw it on someoene's recent posts list and thought I'd check it out...
 KaylaKennels
Basic User

Basic User
7/21/2009 4:40:03 PM reply with quote send message to KaylaKennels Object to Post

I sort of live on a farm. I have 15 dogs. I Breed and race sled dogs. I is so fun! I love the winter! I also have 1 horse. I am also a border collie breeder too.
 501sassy
Basic User

Basic User
8/23/2009 11:03:43 PM reply with quote send message to 501sassy Object to Post

posted by Chiaha
No worries Kate, Welsh Corgi Kennel person is well known for attention seeking posts. Give em a few days and it will be an even dozen.

But, feral or not, anyone who allows cats to reproduce like that on their property should be smacked wihth a newspaper.

Just the sound of smacked wihth a newspaper is funny. I can just picture that. Ouch!
 Rare Pointer Sancutury
Basic User

Basic User
8/24/2009 10:39:05 AM reply with quote send message to Rare Pointer Sancutury Object to Post

I live on a farm.
We currently have: 8 Dairy Goats
7 Cats(all spayed and neutred)
A boxer male(neutred) who was formerly a show and stud dog. Who we bought from a breeder who was retiring him.
A Mutt female(spayed) who we adopted from a local animal shelter.
5 ducks
At Least 20 Chickens

Replies in this thread : 39
Page : 1 2
<< prev page next page >>

Did you know?
A specialty show may be regional or national. A "Best in Show" win at a national specialty show is tremendously prestigious, indicating that the winning dog or bitch triumphed at a contest which attracted entries from the most serious fanciers of that breed in the country or continent. Some specialty shows attract international entries.