Search

.com Forum · UK Forum

Replies in this thread : 2

Author Topic : UK People
 LoveGSDs
Basic User

System.__ComObject
9/24/2008 1:00:02 PM reply with quote send message to LoveGSDs Object to Post   

UKians!!!
I would like you to buy this dogs please. I know English love dogs so you'll love my dog. Premium Members if possible then they can keep him forever. Georgeous puppy who doesn't deserve to have to be sold but I don't have the space to keep him because I'm just a Basic and btw its one of Everdales dogs so please inform Everdales that you've bought it. www.showdog.com/Users/dog_info.aspx?id=7364735
 Border_Collie_Lover1
Basic User

Basic User
10/23/2008 7:54:42 AM reply with quote send message to Border_Collie_Lover1 Object to Post

Ok I will do u a faver and buy the dog so how much is the asking price - keep it low because I don't even breed that type of dog!
 Border_Collie_Lover1
Basic User

Basic User
10/23/2008 7:58:04 AM reply with quote send message to Border_Collie_Lover1 Object to Post

posted by LoveGSDs
UKians!!!
I would like you to buy this dogs please. I know English love dogs so you'll love my dog. Premium Members if possible then they can keep him forever. Georgeous puppy who doesn't deserve to have to be sold but I don't have the space to keep him because I'm just a Basic and btw its one of Everdales dogs so please inform Everdales that you've bought it. www.showdog.com/Users/dog_info.aspx?id=7364735

Ok I just put an offer on him now do u want me 2 e-mail Everdales? I'm a premium user!

Replies in this thread : 2

Did you know?
The largest and most prestigious dog show in America is the Westminster Kennel Club Dog Show, was established in 1877 and is held annually at Madison Square Garden in New York City.