Search

.com Forum · American Forum

Replies in this thread : 3

Author Topic : Not sure if I can post this.
 Beverly Hills Dogs
Basic User

System.__ComObject
7/28/2008 6:20:13 PM reply with quote send message to Beverly Hills Dogs Object to Post   

this post has been edited 2 time(s)

Im just wondering if anyone would want to work on my website with me.Im really getting it done,its an Rp though.I only need a couple.

Co-Admin(1)
You get to take care of everything if I ever go anywhere and on sundays,occasionaly saturdays,when I can't get on.
You get to ban or suspend players accounts if they break any of the rules,the max time is 2 months but please PM me on the site when you are going to do that and how long.
You can give suggestions to me about more dog breeds and stuff like that.
Only up to 2 accounts please.

GLOBAL MODERATOR(1)
You can(this is your choice)take care of any Rps' that get out of hand or die and move them to the 'Dead Threads/Characters'.
You get to handle breeding.
And you get to pick any Thread to watch over.

MODERATORS(2)
You get to help me with the questions.
You get to help me with new Dog Packs.

MEMBERS(LOTS!)
We currentaly need members that have had experience with Rping and do not break the rules.
And will accept they're punishment if they do break a rule.
You may not make another account right as soon as you get it baned or suspened.
You can give me suggestions for lots of stuff.

Please post here or PM me if you want to know more or you want a job.
Here's the link runfreeunderdogs.proboards104.com/index.cgi....im snuggleturtle,btw.
Tell me who you are on there if you make an account so I know.
 Beverly Hills Dogs
Basic User

Basic User
7/28/2008 7:22:55 PM reply with quote send message to Beverly Hills Dogs Object to Post

BUMP...just felt like bumpin!Lol
 Beverly Hills Dogs
Basic User

Basic User
7/29/2008 8:24:18 AM reply with quote send message to Beverly Hills Dogs Object to Post

BUMP!
 Beverly Hills Dogs
Basic User

Basic User
7/30/2008 10:59:12 AM reply with quote send message to Beverly Hills Dogs Object to Post

bump

Replies in this thread : 3

Did you know?
A conformation dog show is not a comparison of one dog to another but a comparison of each dog to a judge's mental image of the ideal breed type as outlined in the individual breed's breed standard.