Search

.com Forum · American Forum

Replies in this thread : 8

Author Topic : Would anyone want a job on a website?!?!?!?!
 The *Legends*
Basic User

System.__ComObject
7/26/2008 6:39:50 PM reply with quote send message to The *Legends* Object to Post   

I am making a website about animal abuse and looking for people to help it out.

If anyone is interested here are the jobs available:

- can manage website pages
-can use all website editing tools
-can promote or ban members

IMAGE MODERATOR (2)
- can Make and add new images
- and other.

WRITER
- can edit pages
-can add images

Anyone who receives the job will get a yahoo email account for the website and later down the line will be paid SD money

If you would like to apply for any of the jobs would you please put ONLY your first name and the job you want. (If you would like the job of Image Moderator please show an example of work)

Thanks,
~TL~
 Beverly Hills Dogs
Basic User

Basic User
7/26/2008 6:40:48 PM reply with quote send message to Beverly Hills Dogs Object to Post

I said it on your other one....
 The *Legends*
Basic User

Basic User
7/26/2008 7:19:45 PM reply with quote send message to The *Legends* Object to Post

I will pick the rest later or tomarrow
 The *Legends*
Basic User

Basic User
7/27/2008 2:56:21 PM reply with quote send message to The *Legends* Object to Post

anyone?
 Lotsa Love Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
7/27/2008 7:38:10 PM reply with quote send message to Lotsa Love Kennels Object to Post

Do you have the website done yet?I may be interested.
 Gladiator Working Breeds
Basic User

Basic User
7/31/2008 7:36:18 PM reply with quote send message to Gladiator Working Breeds Object to Post

I would be interested in the moderator job.How much work is it, because I got to summer camp fron 7:30-5:30.Would that be ok or would I have to be home in the day to do it?By the way my name is Hunter.
 The *Legends*
Basic User

Basic User
8/2/2008 12:31:47 PM reply with quote send message to The *Legends* Object to Post

The only job i need filled right now is image moderator.
 cecilia_girl
Basic User

Basic User
8/10/2008 9:40:36 AM reply with quote send message to cecilia_girl Object to Post

this post has been edited 1 time(s)

See below plz
 cecilia_girl
Basic User

Basic User
8/10/2008 9:45:10 AM reply with quote send message to cecilia_girl Object to Post

I mailed you I think.

Replies in this thread : 8

Did you know?
In the United Kingdom, the international championship show Crufts was first held in 1891.