Search

.com Forum · American Forum

Replies in this thread : 4

Author Topic : CHARGE!??!?!?
 SlexaKCH
Basic User

System.__ComObject
7/9/2008 5:01:53 PM reply with quote send message to SlexaKCH Object to Post   

WHY DO THEY CHARGe MONEY FOR A FRICKEN virTUAL DOG GAME!?!?! WIth GAS SO HIGH WHY WASTE YOU FRICKEN MONEY!?
 Demented Psyche
Basic User

Basic User
7/9/2008 5:03:40 PM reply with quote send message to Demented Psyche Object to Post

Cause the site owner can and cause we can.

~Morgan
 Ltlpistol Labs
Basic User

Basic User
7/9/2008 6:54:36 PM reply with quote send message to Ltlpistol Labs Object to Post

Because it costs the site owner money to keep the game running. Web hosting is expensive.
 Puppy0215
Basic User

Basic User
7/9/2008 7:07:32 PM reply with quote send message to Puppy0215 Object to Post

Why do people pay to play online with other people *Refering to X-Box live*? Or why are people paid at their job? So, they can have fun, have more things to do, and if we didn't get paid then how would we put food on the table for our families *Refering to Jeff*. If you don't pay then why do you care? Sorry if I sound harsh, but I just get angry at these post.

Danielle
 Ltlpistol Labs
Basic User

Basic User
7/10/2008 6:00:29 PM reply with quote send message to Ltlpistol Labs Object to Post

I think we all do Puppy.

Replies in this thread : 4

Did you know?
Since its centenary year in 1991, Crufts has officially been recognised as the world's largest and most prestigious dog show by the Guinness Book of Records, with a total of 22,973 dogs being exhibited that year.