Search

.com Forum · American Forum

Replies in this thread : 5

Author Topic : Happy 4th of July!
 Circle A Havanese
Basic User

System.__ComObject
7/4/2008 3:17:39 PM reply with quote send message to Circle A Havanese Object to Post   

Happy 4th and have a safe one.

God bless the USA!
 Evil Intentions
Basic User

Basic User
7/4/2008 3:18:09 PM reply with quote send message to Evil Intentions Object to Post

Happy 4th of July! DON'T BLOW ANYONE UP WITH FIREWORKS! That includes dogs.

~Morgan
 Alli878
Basic User

Basic User
7/4/2008 8:10:14 PM reply with quote send message to Alli878 Object to Post

Yep...I saw an ecard on a site about Hoops and Yoyo(wikipedia it if u have no idea who they are) and hoops tried to relight a firework and ended up burning himself....looks much funnier that it sounds....lol

don't know why i rambled about that, just saw the fourth of july thing and thought of that...very random...lol
 Ireland Green Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
7/4/2008 8:19:02 PM reply with quote send message to Ireland Green Kennels Object to Post

this post has been edited 1 time(s)

Happy 4th of July!

And yes...don't blow anyone up with fireworks! Nor dogs! Also be safe on the roads! PLEASE DON'T DRINK AND DRIVE! But please..PARTY ON!!! wink ;)

-Erin at Ireland
 sarahj
Basic User

Basic User
7/4/2008 8:32:39 PM reply with quote send message to sarahj Object to Post

this post has been edited 1 time(s)

LOL, don't blow ANYTHING up! Not even a grass. Happy 4th!
 Kaya4
Basic User

Basic User
7/5/2008 3:13:44 PM reply with quote send message to Kaya4 Object to Post

lol!!! one time i was at a firework show and the fireworks fell over and they flew over to where everyone was sitting.it was scary a couple people got burned. sorry first thing to come to mind.... happy late 4th!!!!

Replies in this thread : 5

Did you know?
A conformation dog show is not a comparison of one dog to another but a comparison of each dog to a judge's mental image of the ideal breed type as outlined in the individual breed's breed standard.