Search

.com Forum · American Forum

Replies in this thread : 5

Author Topic : The Real Dog
 Vampii
Basic User

System.__ComObject
6/26/2008 4:12:49 AM reply with quote send message to Vampii Object to Post   

Mhm, a thread about the real dog(s) in your life.

About my dog.
He's a Boxer male, flashy fawn color. He has a sweet temerment and is very calm for being a dog turning two in august. His name is Humungo Man (aka Mungo) and I love him to death.

Don't ask why I started this thread, just thought it would be nice to randomly talk about our dogs :P
 In the Distance Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
6/26/2008 12:55:19 PM reply with quote send message to In the Distance Kennels Object to Post

I have a Soft Coated Wheaten Terrier named Willie. He is 6 and will be turning 7 in August. He doesn't like young kids outside our family and doesn't like other dogs. He loves to be taken on walks and eating treats.

~In the Distance Kennels
 sarahj
Basic User

Basic User
6/26/2008 12:59:03 PM reply with quote send message to sarahj Object to Post

I have a Pembroke Welsh Corgi female. She is 1 yr. and 6 mon. now. She LOVES to run outside and play. She's full of energy, and loves everybody. I also have an outside dog. She's a Chow/Aussie mix. I rescued her from a shelter. She's my guard dog, so she doesn't really like other people. But, once she gets to know them, she's good to go!

Sarahj Kennels - Borzoi's and Pembroke Welsh Corgi's
 Dogs of Rockwood
Basic User

Basic User
6/26/2008 3:32:18 PM reply with quote send message to Dogs of Rockwood Object to Post

Okay...

I have a 26 day old Saint Bernard named Rebel(picking him up at the end of July)

www.dogster.com/dogs/799323

I also have a 4 month old Saint Bernard named Harley. She's my little trouble maker.

www.flickr.com/photos/cvjofrockwood/2603206423/

And then we have our 10 year old English Springer(Buddy) and 6 year old English Springer(Lady). Buddy is a liver and white, and Lady is a black and white.

-Cassie
 Vampii
Basic User

Basic User
7/2/2008 3:12:59 PM reply with quote send message to Vampii Object to Post

Very nice dogs Cassie.

My dog just bit someone the other day, then went to attack someone else.
 honcho
Basic User

Basic User
7/2/2008 3:39:27 PM reply with quote send message to honcho Object to Post

posted by Dogs of Rockwood
Okay...

I have a 26 day old Saint Bernard named Rebel(picking him up at the end of July)

www.dogster.com/dogs/799323

I also have a 4 month old Saint Bernard named Harley. She's my little trouble maker.

www.flickr.com/photos/cvjofrockwood/2603206423/

And then we have our 10 year old English Springer(Buddy) and 6 year old English Springer(Lady). Buddy is a liver and white, and Lady is a black and white.

-Cassie

I didnt know you had TWO springers!! Do you have any pics of Lady??

In response to the OP.
I have One Yellow labrador Retriever, Cookie she is three years old
One Black and White English Springer, Dyna she is 10 months old.
And One Labrador Retriever puppy, who will be four weeks old on Sunday her name is Token.

Replies in this thread : 5

Did you know?
A specialty show may be regional or national. A "Best in Show" win at a national specialty show is tremendously prestigious, indicating that the winning dog or bitch triumphed at a contest which attracted entries from the most serious fanciers of that breed in the country or continent. Some specialty shows attract international entries.