Search

.com Forum · American Forum

Replies in this thread : 8

Author Topic : Hello from Chattanooga!!
 Astronomy
Basic User

System.__ComObject
6/16/2008 3:01:22 PM reply with quote send message to Astronomy Object to Post   

I'm currently on vacation, and we arrived in Chattanooga just last night. So far we've seen Rock City, and after a good eatin' at Pizza Hut, came back to our hotel. Later on tonight we're going to Ruby Falls (can't wait!!!), and then we're going to eat dinner (we can't decide where...) and head back.

Tonights our last night here in TN, because tommorow night we're making the drive to Huntsville to visit the Space & Rocket Center, but we'll only spend a day there. Then, who knows where we'll be heading (hopefully to the Gulf Shore!).

I just wanted to say "Hi". I'll be sure to "write" from Huntsville. This is only the START of our 2 week trek across country.
 Little Rosebuds
Basic User

Basic User
6/16/2008 3:36:02 PM reply with quote send message to Little Rosebuds Object to Post

huntsville,texas?
 Evil Intentions
Basic User

Basic User
6/16/2008 3:40:06 PM reply with quote send message to Evil Intentions Object to Post

this post has been edited 1 time(s)

I live in Chattanooga, TN. wink ;) And I think they mean Huntsville Alabama which isn't too far from here. (Around 2 hours)

~Morgan
 Fantasias
Basic User

Basic User
6/16/2008 3:44:07 PM reply with quote send message to Fantasias Object to Post

My parents live in Cleveland, TN, very close to Chattanoogahappy :) Sounds like a very exciting trip you're on, wish I could do that! Now is a better time than any, with gas going up and up!

Wendy
 Demented Psyche
Basic User

Basic User
6/16/2008 3:45:45 PM reply with quote send message to Demented Psyche Object to Post

I go to school in Cleveland. razz :p

~Morgan
 Fantasias
Basic User

Basic User
6/16/2008 3:47:28 PM reply with quote send message to Fantasias Object to Post

posted by Demented Psyche
I go to school in Cleveland. razz :p

~Morgan

I think it is so beautiful there, I was born and raised in Las Vegas, then moved to Phoenix, so all that greenery is very exciting to melaugh :D

Wendy
 Demented Psyche
Basic User

Basic User
6/16/2008 3:50:07 PM reply with quote send message to Demented Psyche Object to Post

I like it here. happy :) I went to Indiana last December and HATED it! There were no mountains! Flatness is BAD to me. LOL. Chattanooga is essentially a big bowl because it is surrounded by mountains which is pretty but makes for frequent flooding.

I want to visit Las Vegas one day! Probably after my daughter is grown. LOL.

~Morgan
 Astronomy
Basic User

Basic User
6/18/2008 9:00:16 AM reply with quote send message to Astronomy Object to Post

Hey, me again. Sorry for not specifying--I went to Huntsville, AL. Well, before we left Chattanooga we decided we'd just go to Huntsville and see the NASA museum and afterward we went to Montegomery (where we were originally going to stay the night and drive to Mobile). My Dad figured we could just drive to Mobile.

Well we didn't make it all the way and now we're in Daphne, in a very nice hotel. We're heading to the beach later, and so I'm excited. (:
 Little River Dog
Basic User

Basic User
7/9/2008 10:41:31 PM reply with quote send message to Little River Dog Object to Post

I used to live in Huntsville, AL

Replies in this thread : 8

Did you know?
The two largest American dog shows after Westminster are the National Dog Show (which is televised on Thanksgiving Day by NBC, usually after the Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade) and the AKC/Eukanuba National Championship.