Search

.com Forum · UK Forum

Replies in this thread : 9

Author Topic : Anyone...
 BigBadWolfKennels
Basic User

System.__ComObject
6/7/2008 6:24:58 PM reply with quote send message to BigBadWolfKennels Object to Post   

Ever been to King Crosses Station? I have! Tell me about your advanture.
 DelphiKees
Basic User

Basic User
6/11/2008 12:39:47 PM reply with quote send message to DelphiKees Object to Post

this post has been edited 1 time(s)

No Adventure, simply having been to London on many occasions by train, Kings Cross is the station that trains from the North of England, where I live arrive from.

Please note, you are only allowed one basic kennel. Even Premium players are only allowed one basic.

Chris
 Jessie and Kellys Collies
Basic User

Basic User
6/11/2008 1:05:40 PM reply with quote send message to Jessie and Kellys Collies Object to Post

Do you happen to be a Harry Potter fan?

Sorry, no 9 & 3/4 there wink ;)
 HorribleTerror
Basic User

Basic User
6/12/2008 9:02:13 PM reply with quote send message to HorribleTerror Object to Post

Ive read ALL the harry potter books! My sister was SOOOO dumb, she ran between 9 and 10 and she wasnt hurt, but she said" Dobby did this!" Then i said" Dobbys dead!" Sigh.
 HorribleTerror
Basic User

Basic User
6/12/2008 9:02:14 PM reply with quote send message to HorribleTerror Object to Post

Ive read ALL the harry potter books! My sister was SOOOO dumb, she ran between 9 and 10 and she wasnt hurt, but she said" Dobby did this!" Then i said" Dobbys dead!" Sigh.
 HorribleTerror
Basic User

Basic User
6/12/2008 9:02:15 PM reply with quote send message to HorribleTerror Object to Post

Kept Secret
Basic User

Basic User
6/13/2008 1:10:58 PM reply with quote send message to Kept Secret Object to Post

lol, aw cute =P glad she wasn't hurt happy :)
i've read all the books as well, and seen all the films. Don't take me for some kind of harry potter obsessive freak though!
which was your fave book?
Secret x
 HorribleTerror
Basic User

Basic User
6/13/2008 1:54:32 PM reply with quote send message to HorribleTerror Object to Post

Well, the seventh or 5th. WHOEVER KILLED MY LUPIN, I WILL USE AVADA KERVADA!!!!!!!!!!!!1 POOR LUPIN! Sniff.
 Kept Secret
Basic User

Basic User
6/14/2008 2:57:10 PM reply with quote send message to Kept Secret Object to Post

:L aww, u like lupin i'm guessing :P
My fave is probably the 4th, i'm not keen on the 5th 6th nd 7th
~Secret~
 Kliazma
Basic User

Basic User
6/15/2008 5:12:35 PM reply with quote send message to Kliazma Object to Post

... I haven't read all the Harry Potter books, though I am a huge Ravenclaw fan

Kings Cross? It's just a station really haha

Replies in this thread : 9

Did you know?
The largest and most prestigious dog show in America is the Westminster Kennel Club Dog Show, was established in 1877 and is held annually at Madison Square Garden in New York City.