Search

.com Forum · UK Forum

Replies in this thread : 6

Author Topic : Sweet!
 BigBadWolfKennels
Basic User

System.__ComObject
6/7/2008 6:15:17 PM reply with quote send message to BigBadWolfKennels Object to Post   

My dad might buy me a prenium account! Also, what was the latest dog show.. i forgot...and i just want to now, how many of you all have Scottish ancestors? Aslo, ALL dogs but my pregnent bitch and my puppy are for sell!
 NorwegianPride
Basic User

Basic User
7/2/2008 5:44:24 AM reply with quote send message to NorwegianPride Object to Post

My great, great, great, great, great, great, great, great, great, great, great, great, great, great, great, great, great uncle was King Somerled of scotland. I'm not joking. My family was Clan MacDonald. One of his relitives was a pirate that raided English ships (sory english people) and stole goods from it and gave it to scotland.
 Border_Collie_Lover1
Basic User

Basic User
10/26/2008 1:25:00 PM reply with quote send message to Border_Collie_Lover1 Object to Post

I am Scottish, proud of it and don't u forget it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! laugh :D laugh :D laugh :D
 Moonwind
Basic User

Basic User
11/7/2008 10:21:50 PM reply with quote send message to Moonwind Object to Post

IM PART SCOTTISH.....SOMEHOW
 Wildsyde
Basic User

Basic User
11/8/2008 12:38:35 AM reply with quote send message to Wildsyde Object to Post

I'm in the US, but most of my ancestors were Scottish.
 Crow2008
Basic User

Basic User
11/8/2008 1:42:35 AM reply with quote send message to Crow2008 Object to Post

posted by NorwegianPride
My great, great, great, great, great, great, great, great, great, great, great, great, great, great, great, great, great uncle was King Somerled of scotland. I'm not joking. My family was Clan MacDonald. One of his relitives was a pirate that raided English ships (sory english people) and stole goods from it and gave it to scotland.
if you are really scottish, then you should know that MCDonals is spelled "MC"Donald and not "Mac"Donald..

Not trying to belittle anybody or making fun, but it's just a pet peeve of mine..

I am in no way a perfect speller, but there are a few things one "should" know how to spell.
 Kynndra
Basic User

Basic User
1/12/2009 10:20:01 PM reply with quote send message to Kynndra Object to Post

this post has been edited 1 time(s)

Crow you dont think of spelling on a daily basis so ya
www.showdog.com/users/dog_info.aspx?id=6793172&name=

Replies in this thread : 6

Did you know?
Additional points may be awarded to the Best of Winners, or a class dog that goes Best of Breed or Best of Opposite Sex, again depending on the number of dogs competing