Search

.com Forum · SD Fever

Replies in this thread : 3

Author Topic : Show Results Roundup April 23rd
 Terryquest
Basic User

System.__ComObject
4/23/2024 9:21:36 AM reply with quote send message to Terryquest Object to Post   

this post has been edited 1 time(s)

Firstly, sorry for no roundup yesterday, unfortunately ran out of time.

Finn All Breed 9 Entries: 666 Judge: Kristy Bryant

Best in show today was Irish Red and White Setter CH Briarstone Good Time Charlie. He was winning his first best in show today - congratulations! This boy was owner handled to the top by breeder/exhibitor Briarstone. He is the #2 Irish Red and White.

2nd in show was awarded to GCH Picardy Love Thieves, a Red with black mask Borzoi. Winning his second group today. He was handled by owner/breeder Picardy to his win today. Currently, he is the #34 All breeds, #4 Hound and #1 Borzoi.

Winning 3rd in show tonight was Black and white Broken coat Jack Russell Terrier GCH MHs Big $crappy. Winning his fourth group today! He was handled to his win by owner/breeder Mountain High. At present he is the #27 All breeds, #11 Terrier and #1 Jack Russell.

4th in show went to Fawn Pyrenean Shepherd GCHS Carnewf Shane. Winning group number 11! He was handled to the win by breeder/owner Carolyn. Currently, he is the #5 All Breeds, #3 Herding and #1 Pyrenean Shepherd.

The remaining group winners were: CH Fingerprint Teenage Wasteland (Dalmatian), GCH CH Solcintra2 Moth (Pomeranian) and GCH CH Ovcharka Little Stevie (Caucasian Mountain Dog).

Best owner handled in show went to CH Briarstone Good Time Charlie (Irish Red and White Setter), and best puppy was Picardy All Roads (Borzoi)

Judges Comments: Topline, forequarter and size are very important to me when judging. I also love to see the relationship flourish between owner and dog. My winner had just what I was looking for. Perfect topline, the best forequarter I've seen in this breed, and of good size.

Purple 4 Entries: 560 Judge: Ronald Schmidt

Best in show today was Newfoundland GCH Carnewf Conch, a black. He was handled by owner/breeder Carolyn to his win. This was his first best in show - Congratulations! Currently, he is the #9 All breeds, #11 Working and #1 Newfoundland.

2nd in show was Gordon Setter CH Dondaig Groot. Winning his first group today - well done! This boy was also Owner handled to his win, by breeder pooh98. He is the #45 sporting and #4 Gordon Setter.

3rd in show was GCH LKs Snow Dreams, a Bichon Frise. Winning his second group today! This boy was another owner handled, on this occasion by breeder/exhibitor Leos Kennel. He is the #2 Bichon Frise at present.

4th in show was Pharaoh Hound, GCHS WINK Nigel @ Newwave UD, a tan with white markings. This boy was also owner handled, this time by Newwave. He was winning his fourth group today! He is the #6 Hound and #1 Pharaoh Hound at present.

The remaining group winners were: GCH Taylynn Strange Creatures (Pembroke Welsh Corgi), CH Leotyde Red Dreams (Scottish Terrier) and GCH CafeAuLait SpaceMan (Cavalier King Charles Spaniel).

GCH Carnewf Conch (Newfoundland) was top owner handled in show, and top puppy in show was Llanelli J Gift Of Gab (Gordon Setter)

Judges Comments: Topline cannot be negotiated, but the breed standard takes priority. My winner was the complete embodiment of this standard. I have loved this line before and they've done it again. Handled brilliantly with a lovely bond between owner and dog.

Lake Itasca 88 Entries: 462 Judge: Jennifer Green

Best in show today was Red w/Blue Mask Double Merle Cardigan Welsh Corgi CH Lanakila LuvMkesThWrldGoRound. She was winning her second best in show! Jessa McKinnley handled this girl to her win on behalf of owner/breeder Lanakila Corgis. She is the #15 Cardigan Welsh Corgi at present.

2nd in show was GCH Vintage Sailor Moon, a Wildboard (WH) Dachshund. She was winning he first group so congratulations! She is owned/bred by Vintage Toys and handled by Jessa McKinnley's team to her win. She is currently the #3 Dachshund at present.

3rd in show went to Fawn Brindle Mastiff GCHS Kilohana GreatExpectations. She was winning her fourth group today! She was also handled by Jessa McKinnley's team to tonights win, on behalf of Kilohana Kennels. She is #33 All breeds, #5 Working and #1 Mastiff.

4th in show tonight was Blue brindle and white American Staffordshire Terrier GCH Suds Mrs Amy S. Winning her second group tonight! This girl was handled by Justin Moyer on behalf of owner Suds Kennels. She is the #16 Terrier and #3 Amstaff.

The remaining group winners were: GCH CH Solcintra2 Bright Stars (Standard Poodle), CH Andy’s Futura (English Cocker Spaniel) and GCH Solcintra Vellina (Chinese Crested Dog)

Top owner handled in show was CH GWK Return To Arendelle (Border Collie), with top puppy being Lanakila Aint Talkin Bout Love (Cardigan Welsh Corgi)

Judges Comments: My winner was exceptional, feminine in every way, powering around the ring. Lovely forequarter giving her brilliant reach, with a nice topline held firm at all times. She was handled well.

Canmore5 All-Breed 24-04-23 Entries: 410 Judge: Anthony Lara

Best in show tonight was CH Udogsdo Alaska Storm, a white Siberian Husky. Winning his first Best In Show today - Congratulations! He was handled by Annee Lino and is owned by UDogsdo. He is the #5 Husky.

2nd in show tonight was IchaIcha Confusing, a silver sable with black mask Borzoi. Winning his first group tonight - well done! Handled today by Annee Lino, on behalf of owner/breeder Anbu Kennel. He is the #32 Borzoi at present.

3rd in show on the night was grey sable Swedish Vallhund Lanakila IveGot Big Dreams. He was another winning his first group so well done! He is owned/bred by Lankila and was handled by Annee Lino's team. He is the #8 Swedish Vallhund.

4th in show was American Water Spaniel Arrosa Beck. A third winning his first group - congratulations! Handled to the win by Ellen Schroeder and owned/bred by Arrosa. He is the #8 AWS at present.

The remaining group winners were: Ravenscroft Just A Country Boy (Alaskan Klee Kai), CH Model A Weather Day (Norwich Terrier) and Jidokey Lift Me Up (Pekingese)

Best owner handled in so was CH Suds Mr Gorman (Gordon Setter) and best puppy was IchaIcha Regulated Treasure (Borzoi)

Judges Comments:
My winner was simply stunning. I consider the breed standard the most important, hence no particular parts, all parts must come together to create one seamless dog, this being a key example. He was masculine, and at one with his clever handler.

Clear Run 51 Entries: 394 Judge: Jesus Russell

Best in show today was GCH Dondaig Halo, a Gordon Setter. He was winning his first best in show - congratulations! He was handled by Robert Pouk to his win, he is owned/bred by pooh98. He is the #18 Sporting and #3 Gordon Setter.

2nd in show tonight was White and black Dalmatian GCHB Solcintra Mazian. Winning his 41st group tonight! This boy was handled by Robert Pouk's show team, and is owned/bred by Solcintra Kennels. Currently, he is the #1 All breeds, #1 Non-sporting and #1 Dalmatian.

3rd in show went to GCHS Solcintra2 Fabulosa, a black Pomeranian. Winning her 19th group today! Another one handled by Robert Pouk's show team, she is owned/bred by Solcintra II. She is #17 All breeds, #3 Toy and #3 Pomeranian.

4th in show was blue and silver Kerry blue terrier Radiant Never Say Never. Still a puppy, this was his first group win, congratulations! This boy makes up a quartet handled by Robert Pouk's show team, this time on behalf of owner/breeder Radiant.

The remaining group winners were: CH Lanakila DrinkUpMeHearties (Swedish Vallhund), Willowmede Hazy Dream (Norwegian Elkhound) and Diode Sunset Fire (Alaskan Malamute).

Best owner handler in show was Dondaig Whitby (Gordon Setter) and best puppy was Dondaig Cherry Bomb (Gordon Setter).

Judges Comments:
Topline, coat and size are three key components to a top dog to me. Boy did my winner deliver. He had everything I wanted and more. Handled nicely.

-----
Last edited by Terryquest on 4/23/2024 10:02:05 AM
 Aussiewolfsister
Premium Member

Premium Member
4/26/2024 12:38:52 AM reply with quote send message to Aussiewolfsister Object to Post

Real life is much more important.

I appreciate what you can get around to doing very much. Many thanks happy :)
 Rossett Spaniels
Premium Member

Premium Member
4/26/2024 9:44:34 AM reply with quote send message to Rossett Spaniels Object to Post

So well done!!
Thanks for doing this.
 Zoetic
Premium Member

Premium Member
4/29/2024 4:26:31 PM reply with quote send message to Zoetic Object to Post

I love these laugh :D Thanks for doing them. They make the show results feel realistic!!

Replies in this thread : 3

Did you know?
The figure 8 exercise requires the team to heel in a figure 8 pattern either on or off leash. Generally two of the ring stewards will assist the judge with this exercise by acting as "posts", standing 8 feet apart, that the team walks around to form the loops of the figure 8.