Search

.com Forum · SD Fever

Replies in this thread : 1

Author Topic : Show Results Roundup April 20th
 Terryquest
Basic User

System.__ComObject
4/20/2024 10:03:08 AM reply with quote send message to Terryquest Object to Post   

this post has been edited 4 time(s)

ZTSM Show 20 Entries: 508 Judge: Martin Thomas

Best in show at the most popular event today was CH Rookwood Angel Of Gold, a black rust and white Bernese Mountain dog. She was handled by Robert Pouk to tonight's win on behalf of owner Seren Fach Kennels. This is her first best in show so congratulations! She is the #38 working and #12 Bernese Mountain dog.

2nd in show tonight was the Borzoi GCHB Ichalcha Big Phrase, a gold brindle. She was winning her third group tonight. This girl was also handled by Robert Pouk's show team, this time on behalf of Anbu Kennel, the owner/breeder. She is the #40 hound and #10 Borzoi.

3rd in show was Mahogany Irish Setter GCH Spirit Ranch George. Winning his second group tonight. This boy is owned/bred by Spirit Ranch, and it was Robert Pouk's team to handle him to his win. He is the #25 Sporting and #1 Irish Setter.

4th in show was Sable Black and red German Shepherd Dog, GCH Chonselta Lucifer. Handled to the win by Robert Pouk's team once again, he is owned/bred by Chonselta. He was winning his third group tonight. Currently, he is the #33 All Breeds, #14 Herding and #9 German Shepherd.

The remaining group winners were, CH BarStar Invictus (Standard Poodle), GCH GIG Soul Sacrifice (Cairn Terrier) and CH Intrinsicc Charming Change (Italian Greyhound)

Best owner handled in show was GCH Rookwood Forest Ember (Bernese Mountain Dog) and best puppy was Grafton Thady (Border Collie)

Judges Comments:
In this competition, I am looking for a dog of the correct size, with exceptional drive and good reach, allowing for appropriate movement. I was well please with my winner in this regard. Could have benefitted from a bigger mould but otherwise sensational. From a kennel I have liked before, handled very well.

Solcintra All Breed 96 Entries: 443 Judge: Ruth Miller

Best in show tonight was CH Detroit Red Bone, a liver and white - ticked German Wirehaired Pointer. She was winning her first best in show today - congratulations! This girl was handled by Julie Patton to her win on behalf of owner/breeder 313Detroit. She is #24 All Breeds, #9 Sporting and #1 GWP.

Taking 2nd in show tonight was Collie GCH BRKDRs Arwin, a Tri-head white rough (Pet name Anna). Owned by Saoirse Kennel, she was handled by Julie Patton's team to the win. She was winning her first group on the night so congratulations! She is the #23 Collie at present.

3rd in show was won by Red Wheaten Norfolk Terrier Charmason Hawfinch. Another winning her first group today so well done! She was also handled by Julie Patton's team to her win tonight, on behalf of owner/breeder Charmason. She is the #19 Norfolk Terrier.

Rounding of the top 4 with 4th in show was Red and White Alaskan Klee Kai CH Ravenscroft Angel D'Amour. Also winning her first group tonight - well done! Owned/bred by Ravenscroft kennels and handled to her win by Justin Moyer. She is the #18 Klee Kai.

The remaining group winners were: GCH MVK New Standard (Irish Wolfhound), CH BSG Lucky Mess (Affenpinscher) and Zimbrel Red Hill (Caucasian Mountain Dog)

Top owner handled was GCH Niobe Rhiannon (Pug) and Top puppy was BSG Stormy Beliefs (Pug)

Judges Comments:
To me, the only things I cannot let slide are poor heads and size. You don't usually find a dog who is excellent in both of these areas - my winner being the exception. Feminine, correct in every regard. Not surprised to find her in champions. She was exquisite and the handling gave her the extra boost needed to shine.

GaylanStudio All-Breed 24-04-20 Entries: 439 Judge: Rogelio Overturf

Best in show tonight was found in GCHB SFFC Everest, a Red headed tricolour Pembroke Welsh Corgi. She is owned/bred by SFFC and was handled by Julie Patton to tonight's win. This is her first Best in show so congratulations! She is #25 All breeds, #6 Pastoral and #2 Pembroke Corgi.

2nd in show tonight was Chocolate and tan feathered GCH RoseHound Chocolate Weatherbug, a Saluki. Another handled by Julie Patton's team, however on this occasion on behalf of RoseHound, the owner/breeder. She was winning her fourth group today! She is #48 All breeds, #7 Hound and #2 Saluki.

3rd in show was Jack Russell Terrier CH Spirit Ranch It's Reigning Men, a Tan and White Rough. Taking her third group this evening! She was handled by Julie Patton to tonight's win on behalf of owner/breeder Spirit Ranch. Currently, she is the #3 JRT, #9 Terrier and #40 All breeds.

4th in show was Black Flat-Coated Retriever GCH STORMBRINGERS CHICKS DIG ME, winning his 5th group today! He was handled by Justin Moyer to the win on behalf of owner/breeder Stormbringer Retrievers. He is the #4 All breeds, #3 Sporting and #8 Flat-Coated Retriever.

The remaining group winners were GCHS Comet Dark Star (Standard Poodle), GCH Solcintra Iona (Chinese Crested Dog) and GCHB Kilohana TheFoxAndTheHound (Mastiff)

Top owner handled was CH Suds Mr Boogy (Borzoi) and best puppy was MVK New Momentum (Irish Wolfhound)

Judges Comments:
First and foremost, a dog must be the correct size, then the forequarters, gait and topline can be shown to full effect. Everything else is secondary when I'm judging. My winner had just what I was looking for, ideal in every aspect, right down to the fine details. Handled expertly to really get the best out of her.

Card all breed 68 Entries: 436 Judge: Lisa Harrison

Best in show tonight Norwegian Buhund GCHG Taymyr Devil You Know, a pale Wheaten. On his 8th best in show win, including tonight's! He is owned/bred by Taymyr and handled by Roxanne Leatherwood to the win. Currently, he is the #1 Buhund, #4 Herding and #23 All breeds.

2nd in show was White Short-Haired Ibizan Hound GCH Chemkam 10/10. Winning his 4th group tonight! Also handled by Roxanne Leatherwood's team to his win, this boy is owned by ChemKam. At present, he is the #32 All breeds, #22 Hound and #9 Ibizan Hound.

3rd in show on the night was CH STORMBRINGERS RECOMMENDATION, a liver Flat-Coated Retriever. Winning his second group tonight! This boy is owned by Stormbringer Retrievers, who also bred him. He was handled to tonights win by Reberol Pattison. He is the #40 Sporting and #3 Flat coat.

4th in show was Black and Tan Cavalier King Charles Spaniel GCH STL Walk. Owned/bred by STL Kennels, he was also handled by Roxanne Leatherwood. This boy is on his 4th group win! He is the #11 Toy and #5 CKCS.

The remaining group winners were: CH Dreammyst Sydney (Standard Poodle), GCHB GIG Nikita (Cairn Terrier) and Diode Mixed Signals (Newfoundland)

Best owner handled in show was Taymyr Devil ’s Jewel (Norwegian Buhund) with best puppy being awarded to ~*¨R£¨*~ Stepping Backwards (Belgian Sheepdog).

Judges Comments:
Wow! My winner truly is one of those 'goosebump' dogs. Everything worked seamlessly together. Like all dogs, he was not faultless, however any faults I did find were blown away by how he held his topline, and glided so effortlessly around the ring. The handling was exceptional - as you need for a dog of this prestige.

Dannon 17 Entries: 372 Judge:Andy Astor

Best in show today was GCH RoseHound Almost There, a Black and Tan feathered Saluki. Winning her second BIS! She is owned/bred by RoseHound and was handled by Ellen Schroeder to her win. She is the #15 All breeds, #2 Hound and #1 Saluki.

2nd in show was Rottweiler CH ISR Chasing Whiskey, a black and mahogany. He was winning his second group today! Another handled by Ellen Schroeder's team, he is owned/bred by Indigo Starr Rottweilers. He is the #1 Rottweiler at present.

3rd in show was Gordon Setter GCH Solcintra Franklins Tower, a Gordon Setter. Winning his seventh group today! He is owned/bred by Solcintra Kennels and was handled by Ellen Schroeder's team in the ring. He is #11 All breeds, #2 Sporting and #8 Gordon Setter at the moment.

4th in show was White Hairless Chinese Crested GCHB Solcintra Olympus. Also owned/bred by Solcintra Kennels and handled by Ellen Schroeder's team. It was his 26th Group win! He is #7 All breeds, #2 Toy and #4 Chinese Crested.

The remaining group winners were: CH WWD Soldier of Fortune (Belgian Tervuren), GCHB DenKees Show of Force (Keeshond) and GCH GIG Blade Runner (Cairn Terrier)

Top owner handled was CH ISR All Mine To Give (Rottweiler) and top puppy was CH Whatthe Collingwood (English Cocker Spaniel)

Judges Comments:
I wanted a solid, well structured dog who had the basics of good conformation, being Forequarter and Topline, as well as all the added bonuses. I found my winner had all this and more. Masculine, well muscled and a graceful mover.

Thanks for reading happy :)
-----
Last edited by Terryquest on 4/20/2024 3:17:23 PM

-----
Last edited by Terryquest on 4/20/2024 3:17:40 PM
 313Detroit
Premium Member

Premium Member
4/20/2024 7:19:51 PM reply with quote send message to 313Detroit Object to Post

When I saw my Red Bone took BIS I knew I had to pop over and see what the “Judges comments” were lol. Always an entertaining read! Great job!

Replies in this thread : 1

Did you know?
The second obedience title is a CDX, or "Companion Dog Excellent", which is earned through competition in the Open obedience class.