Search

.com Forum · SD Fever

Replies in this thread : 2

Author Topic : Show Results Roundup April 19th
 Terryquest
Basic User

System.__ComObject
4/19/2024 6:49:06 AM reply with quote send message to Terryquest Object to Post   

this post has been edited 3 time(s)

Clwyds April 19 All Breed Show Entries: 605 Judge: Richard Mitchell

Best in show tonight was Cardigan Welsh Corgi Lanakila LuvMkesThWrldGoRound who is a red w/ blue mask double merle. She is owned/bred by Lanakila Corgis and handled by Yvette Glover. This was her first group and best in show so congratulations! She is the current #19 Cardigan Welsh Corgi.

2nd in Show tonight was White short-haired Ibizan Hound CH Zazzle Perfectly Imperfect IH. This girl also won her first best in group so Congratulations! She was also handled by Yvette Glover, on behalf of Owner/breeder Zazzle. She is currently the #19 Ibizan Hound.

3rd in show was the Mahogany Irish Setter Ch Spirit Ranch Georgia. This was her first group so well done! She is owned/bred by Spirit Ranch and handled by Yvette Glover's team. Currently, she is the #4 Irish Setter.

4th in show was Bernese Mountain Dog, Ch Rookwood Angel of Gold, a black rust and white. She is owned by Seren Fach Kennels, this girl was handled by Bob Golub to her win today. This was another dog winning her first group so well done!

The remaining group winners were: GCH CH Solcintra2 Bright Stars (Standard Poodle), CH ShelB3 Cinamon Stick (American Staffordshire Terrier) and GCH CH Cheriebomb Athena (Cavalier King Charles Spaniel).

Best owner handled was GCH Rookwood Bohemian Rhapsody (Bernese Mountain Dog) and best puppy was Lanakila LuvMkesThWrldGoRound (Cardigan Welsh Corgi).

Judges Comments:
My winner had everything I was looking for, that being a dog with feminine type, with an excellent forequarter, hindquarter and topline. The combination of these traits in my winner produced an eyecatching dog who powered round the ring.

GaylanStudio All-Breed 24-04-19 Entries: 555 Judge: James Link

Best in show was GCH Sarah’s The Man In The Mirror, A white with tan Sealyham Terrier. He was winning his first best in show so congratulations! Handled by Robert Pouk to the win on behalf of owner/breeder Sarah*s. He is the #11 Sealyham Terrier at the moment.

2nd in Show was the black and silver Keeshond GCHB DenKees Show of Force. This boy was winning her 10th group tonight. Owned/bred by Ausseiwolfsister and handled by Robert Pouk's team. Currently, he is the #3 All breeds, #2 Non-sporting and #1 Keeshond.

3rd in show was Papillon Ch Aerostar Wave Dance, a fawn and white. She is owned/bred by Aerostar and handled to her win by Robert Pouk's team. This girl was winning her first group so congratulations! She is the #7 Papillon at present.

4th in show was American Water Spaniel Arrosa Katana. She was another winning her first group, so well done! She is owned/bred by Arrosa and was also handled to her win by Robert Pouk. This girl is the #23 American Water Spaniel.

The remaining group winners were CH WINK Fanci Tri (Shetland Sheepdog), Zala Solitary (American Foxhound) and Diode Mixed Signals (Newfoundland).

Judges Comments:
So many breeds are defined by their heads, which is why they are of high priority to me. My winner was of a breed who have very clever breeders. He was a total stunner who never put a foot wrong. He was also very well handled.

High Tyde 1 Entries: 474 Judge: Johnnie Robinson

Best in show was Brindle Irish Wolfhound MVK New Mars. Owned/bred by Mahoning kennels and handled by Roxanne Leatherwood. This was his first best in show so congratulations! He is the #24 Wolfhound at present.

2nd in show was Bernese Mountain dog Rookwood Maraschino Ember, a black rust and white. He was winning his first group so well done! Owned/bred by Rookwood, he was also handled by Roxanne Leatherwood's team. He is the #25 Bernese Mountain Dog currently.

3rd in show was Australian Red Border Collie GCH WolfeKirk Hotline. He was winning his second group tonight. This boy was handled by Reberol Patterson on behalf of owner/breeder Wolfekirk Kennel. He is the #7 Border Collie and #48 Herding.

4th in show was red Nova Scotia Duck Tolling Retriever TNT Rebel. Owned/bred by Tollers N Terriers, this boy was handled by Roxanne Leatherwood's team to the top spot. This was his first group win so congratulations! He is the #10 Toller at the moment.

The remaining group winners were: GCH CH Solcintra2 Alpha Argent (Standard Poodle), Bloodlines Buddy Love (American Staffordshire Terrier) and GCH CH Toscana Miracle on 34th Street (Pug)

Top owner handled was Rookwood Fleeting Tiger (Bernese Mountain Dog) and top Puppy was Bryers Time Slipping Away (German Shepherd Dog)

Judges Comments:
When judging, I am looking for a dog of good size and substance, whilst not at all hampering his movement. I found my winner perfect in this regard. He was masculine, with a good size and structure. Of a very good breed which is improving rapidly. Handled nicely.

HFC All-Breed Show 24-04-19 Entries: 468 Judge: Elliott Mcclean

Best in show today was the Bernese Mountain Dog Rookwood Silent Alliance, a black rust and white. He was winning his first best in show tonight so congratulations! He was handled to this win by Annee Lino, on behalf of owner/breeder Rookwood. He is the #33 Bernese Mountain Dog at present.

2nd in show tonight was Sable double merle w/mask Cardigan Welsh Corgi CH Lanakila StndInThPlceWhreUR. Winning his second group tonight. Also handled by Annee Lino's team, this time on behalf of Lanakila Corgis. He is the #4 Cardigan Welsh Corgi and #49 Herding.

3rd in show tonight was Ch BluMonday Fish Out of Water, a Blue and silver Kerry Blue Terrier. Winning his first group tonight so well done! Owned by Totally Terriers, this was a third dog handled by Annee Lino to his win. He is the #23 Kerry Blue Terrier.

4th in show then was White hairless Chinese Crested Dog GCHB Solcintra Olympus. Winning his 25th group tonight! Solcintra kennels is the owner/breeder and this boy was also handled by Annee Lino. He is the #13 all breeds, #2 Toy and #4 Chinese Crested.

The remaining group winners were: CH TRHD Lyle (Harrier), CH DenKees Silver Rose Dragon (Keeshond) and CH TRST Pro Progress (Pointer)

The top owner handled in show was Rookwood Touch Light (Bernese Mountain Dog) and top puppy was Equity*s Let The Games Begin (Great Dane)

Judges Comments:
When I am judging, I am looking for a well muscled, handsome dog with good quarters, topline and a head to match. All this is hard to achieve but I found everything I was looking for in my winner. It is difficult to breed a dog in a large mould, however my winner could potentially have benefitted from a slightly larger one. The handling was nice.

April All Breed Entries: 457 Judge: Joseph Grant

Best in Show was won by CH Rookwood Fleeting Breeze, a black rust and white Bernese Mountain dog. She was winning her second best in show tonight. Handled to the win by Roxanne Leatherwood, she is owned/bred by Rookwood. She is the #22 Bernese Mountain Dog at present and the #48 Working. Also congratulations to Rookwood on two best in shows today!

2nd in show was Cardigan Welsh Corgi GCH Lanakila Like A Prayer, a sable double merle w/mask. This was her second group win. She is owned by Lanakila Corgis who also bred her. She was handled by Roxanne Leatherwood's team. She is the #3 Cardigan Welsh Corgi and the #39 Herding.

3rd in show was Wildboar (WH) Dachshund CH Titan of Greyfriar. This boy was winning his 7th group. He was also handled by Roxanne Leatherwood's show team on behalf of owner Degree. Currently he is the #10 all breeds, #11 Hound and #6 Dachshund.

4th in show was Outrigger Rajan, an Irish Water Spaniel. Winning his first group today so congratulations! He is owned/bred by Outrigger and was handled to the win by Roxanne Leatherwood. He is the #25 Irish Water Spaniel at present.

The remaining group winners were: GCHS CH DenKees Devil in Disguise (Keeshond), GCH CH DKN An Innocent Man (American Staffordshire Terrier) and CH Captiva Landoli (Chinese Crested Dog)

Best owner handled in show was CH Rookwood Paradise Breeze (Bernese Mountain Dog) and best puppy was CH Grafton Sayers (Border Collie)

Judges Comments:
The most important thing to me is having a dog that can move well, with good reach and drive. My winner had exactly what I was looking for. She was simply exceptional. Handled well.

Obedience:
Novice A - All NQ'd
Novice B - Onyxx Dark Envy (Golden Retriever) Owned by Onyxx with a score of 195.
Open A - DEVILS RAIN CD (Borzoi) Owned by thoroughbred kennel with a score of 161.
Open B - DIFFERENCE IN THE MAKING CD (Collie) Owned by dr. julie with a score of 191.
Utility A - tuckers heart CDX (Weimaraner) Owned by german landscape with a score of 183.5
Utility B - •BRKs• Ailing All Over Again (Doberman Pinscher) Owned by Black Raven Kennels with a score of 196

-----
Last edited by Terryquest on 4/19/2024 7:23:40 AM

-----
Last edited by Terryquest on 4/19/2024 8:39:02 AM

-----
Last edited by Terryquest on 4/19/2024 8:48:57 AM
 Taymyr
Premium Member

Premium Member
4/19/2024 10:41:03 PM reply with quote send message to Taymyr Object to Post

Thank you so much for your effort in doing this. I love reading the results written up, and the amount of research you seem to have put in for each of the dogs involved in the placings is awesome. happy :)
 Taymyr
Premium Member

Premium Member
4/19/2024 10:43:08 PM reply with quote send message to Taymyr Object to Post

It won't let me edit my comment - so to add, one of the best parts is your idea of the judges comments....happy :) happy :)

Replies in this thread : 2

Did you know?
The first obedience title is a CD, or "Companion Dog", which is earned through competition in the Novice obedience class.