Search

.com Forum · Bug Reporting and Suggestions

Replies in this thread : 2

Author Topic : Session problem?
 Fenian Kennel
Premium Member

System.__ComObject
3/1/2024 7:23:13 PM reply with quote send message to Fenian Kennel Object to Post   

In two separate kennels I tried to session some pups. In one kennel, they were zero days old and in this kennel, the pup is one day old. It will not let me session the pups for the basic 4 things, only for the obedience exercises. The session buttons do not even appear, and it says n/a. Are they not able to be sessioned at this age? I seem to think I could session dogs this young, but I’ve been away from the game for a while, so I could be wrong. I had 34 sessions in one kennel and 27 in another.
 Riverbend Farm
Premium Member

Premium Member
3/1/2024 8:05:27 PM reply with quote send message to Riverbend Farm Object to Post

Starting to look as if dogs that were sessioned previously are ok but those that have not been sessioned have no sessoning control.

Not sure if that helps to find out what's wrong.
 Amber Moon
Premium Member

Premium Member
3/1/2024 11:14:52 PM reply with quote send message to Amber Moon Object to Post

Yep, I’m having the same issue in my kennels.

Replies in this thread : 2

Did you know?
Since its centenary year in 1991, Crufts has officially been recognised as the world's largest and most prestigious dog show by the Guinness Book of Records, with a total of 22,973 dogs being exhibited that year.