Search

.com Forum · Alpha Dog Forum

Replies in this thread : 15

Author Topic : Sessions
 Moonfield
Premium Member

System.__ComObject
3/1/2024 8:15:45 AM reply with quote send message to Moonfield Object to Post   

I cant session my new puppies
Wonder if its just my knl or is there a problem ?
 Clwyd Cockers
Premium Member

Premium Member
3/1/2024 10:48:39 AM reply with quote send message to Clwyd Cockers Object to Post

If you are on Sessions only No Salary, you should get 49 sessions per day.

What do you have this set at?
 Shandton 3
Premium Member

Premium Member
3/1/2024 11:21:53 AM reply with quote send message to Shandton 3 Object to Post

I have the same problem in my Kennel
 pooh98
Premium Member

Premium Member
3/1/2024 11:24:52 AM reply with quote send message to pooh98 Object to Post

Same here
 Vintage Toys
Premium Member

Premium Member
3/1/2024 11:47:38 AM reply with quote send message to Vintage Toys Object to Post

bad timing for this glitch, I have several litters today

I PMed Jeff, hope he reads it soon
 Comet Poodles
Premium Member

Premium Member
3/1/2024 11:56:31 AM reply with quote send message to Comet Poodles Object to Post

Looks like only newly whelped dogs. I was able to session everybody in this kennel today. I wonder if this has anything to do with the leap year/code issues...
 Moonfield
Premium Member

Premium Member
3/1/2024 12:34:12 PM reply with quote send message to Moonfield Object to Post

Thank you for the replies
Yes i did wonder if it was for new puppies (Born Today )
As i could session my older ones
Hope it will be ok soon
 Apache Nation
Premium Member

Premium Member
3/1/2024 1:43:50 PM reply with quote send message to Apache Nation Object to Post

Same here, new pups cannot session
 Mahoning Kennels
Premium Member

Premium Member
3/1/2024 2:11:05 PM reply with quote send message to Mahoning Kennels Object to Post

Likewise
 AG Qarat
Premium Member

Premium Member
3/1/2024 5:40:19 PM reply with quote send message to AG Qarat Object to Post

It's also adults for me
 Gaylanstudio5
Premium Member

Premium Member
3/1/2024 7:22:26 PM reply with quote send message to Gaylanstudio5 Object to Post

Me too I think. Odd - I can session the 11 day olds but not the 3 day olds.

The 11 day olds had been sessioned previously but the 3 day ones have not yet. I still have 43 sessions available.

Some kind of hiccup when these were born perhaps and they never got the "Session Coat Muscle Training All" icons.

I have missed a few days lately but it looks like perhaps something went wrong 3 days ago when they were born.

I have never seen anything like this before. Anyone else seeing the same thing I am?
 Fenian Kennel
Premium Member

Premium Member
3/1/2024 7:27:34 PM reply with quote send message to Fenian Kennel Object to Post

I had just posted about this on the bugs forum. I cannot session my zero or 1 day old pups. I don’t take a salary, so I’ve plenty of sessions available. I wonder…. Has anyone emailed Jeff, not on the game but at admin@showdog.com? Last time I’d checked, he hadn’t logged in for like 9 days and that was a few days ago. If not, I will. I’m so glad to know this isn’t just me.

Saoirse
 Badlands Kennels
Premium Member

Premium Member
3/1/2024 7:56:00 PM reply with quote send message to Badlands Kennels Object to Post

I have several 4/5 daynokd puppies it will not let me session, some it did but most it won't. Even dogs 20+ days it won't let me unless they are already fully sessioned.
 Night Watch Kennel
Premium Member

Premium Member
3/1/2024 8:35:45 PM reply with quote send message to Night Watch Kennel Object to Post

This just affected one of my 12-day-old pups. I was able to session her once, but not the other two times.

Saoirse
 Winthrop Kennels
Premium Member

Premium Member
3/2/2024 1:10:40 AM reply with quote send message to Winthrop Kennels Object to Post

I was able to session the pups born yesterday just now. Still 7 hours or so away from having any born today. Hopefully it is fixed.
 Vintage Toys
Premium Member

Premium Member
3/2/2024 8:19:05 AM reply with quote send message to Vintage Toys Object to Post

I'm happy that sessions are working now, that's good, but shows haven't run yet today (another issue)

Replies in this thread : 15

The Kennel Club (UK) system, which is also used by the Australian National Kennel Council[1] and in other countries, is considered the most difficult to earn a title under.