Search

.com Forum · Bug Reporting and Suggestions

Replies in this thread : 8

Author Topic : Anyone getting an Error when trying to sell sessions
 Clwyd Cockers
Premium Member

System.__ComObject
1/28/2024 10:29:47 AM reply with quote send message to Clwyd Cockers Object to Post   

Good morning all,

I am not sure if this is caused by the isdue mentioned earlier by Jeff but when I try to sell sessions in 2 of my kennels, I get something like this:

Server Error in '/' Application.

"nowlock" is not a recognized table hints option. If it is intended as a parameter to a table-valued function or to the CHANGETABLE function, ensure that your database compatibility mode is set to 90.

Description: An unhandled exception occurred during the execution of the current web request. Please review the stack trace for more information about the error and where it originated in the code.

Exception Details: System.Runtime.InteropServices.COMException: "nowlock" is not a recognized table hints option. If it is intended as a parameter to a table-valued function or to the CHANGETABLE function, ensure that your database compatibility mode is set to
 WishMaker
Premium Member

Premium Member
1/28/2024 11:10:23 AM reply with quote send message to WishMaker Object to Post

I'm getting the same error when I try to sell sessions sad :(
 TR Kennels
Premium Member

Premium Member
1/28/2024 12:06:41 PM reply with quote send message to TR Kennels Object to Post

I am as well.
 chestara
Premium Member

Premium Member
1/28/2024 12:43:50 PM reply with quote send message to chestara Object to Post

Haven't tried to sell sessions but I cannot session ,y dogs. I get that same message someone has already quoted.
 Ruadhan
Premium Member

Premium Member
1/28/2024 4:21:02 PM reply with quote send message to Ruadhan Object to Post

Yes.
 XiZang
Premium Member

Premium Member
1/28/2024 4:37:14 PM reply with quote send message to XiZang Object to Post

Got it trying to do a breeding but when I retried it it went through. I am sure it is that issue Jeff mentioned.
 Winthrop Kennels
Premium Member

Premium Member
1/28/2024 5:29:19 PM reply with quote send message to Winthrop Kennels Object to Post

Working for me now.
 Ruadhan
Premium Member

Premium Member
1/28/2024 6:36:08 PM reply with quote send message to Ruadhan Object to Post

Working for me now as well. Wonder if this has something to do with the afternoon downtime Jeff mentioned in another thread.
 Clwyd Cockers
Premium Member

Premium Member
1/28/2024 10:55:48 PM reply with quote send message to Clwyd Cockers Object to Post

Working for me now.
This has happened before, to me, but it was the entire site.

I assumed the Downtime, if/when it happens would be the entire site not just certain sections of SD.

Carol

Replies in this thread : 8

Did you know?
The two largest American dog shows after Westminster are the National Dog Show (which is televised on Thanksgiving Day by NBC, usually after the Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade) and the AKC/Eukanuba National Championship.