Search

.com Forum · American Forum

Replies in this thread : 44
Page : 1 2 3
<< prev page next page >>

nicediggiedoggiez
Basic User

Basic User
3/21/2008 5:50:19 PM reply with quote send message to nicediggiedoggiez Object to Post

this post has been edited 1 time(s)

posted by

As real as your "Tibetan Mastiff" I assume.
*ahem* I must speak up. You have no idea if she is lying or not. She could be Hannah Montana and you wouldn't know. She could be a boy in real life for all you know, but pretends to be a guy! She could say anything, and you could just assume she was right. I think she is right. I do not believe that they are lying *angry face at you*
 Lotsa Love Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
3/21/2008 7:20:20 PM reply with quote send message to Lotsa Love Kennels Object to Post

posted by nicediggiedoggiez
posted by

As real as your "Tibetan Mastiff" I assume.

*ahem* I must speak up. You have no idea if she is lying or not. She could be Hannah Montana and you wouldn't know. She could be a boy in real life for all you know, but pretends to be a guy! She could say anything, and you could just assume she was right. I think she is right. I do not believe that they are lying *angry face at you*
Thanks nicediggiedoggiez.

I will try to get some pics of rain tommorow,but she is all black with a white snip on the muzzle.Her reg. Name is Fox Meadows Jackies Back In Black.

We named her that because her mother(jackie bee too) had 3 foals,rain being her last,and her first foal,and most sucessful was a black colt.Her 2nd foal was bay,and then her 3rd(rain) was black,so in hoping she would excel like her brother,we named her Back In Black...also because it was my fave song by ACDClaugh :D

I HAVE in fact moved on about the tibetan mastiff thing,and i will never lie again.In all my excitement about TM's,i thought that it would seem 'cool' to have a TM puppy of my own...but i learned that i did wrong,and i am sure to never do it again.Thanks to those who HAVE supported me through this,and understand that people makse mistakes.

Thanks,
LLK
p.s~~Im sorry this post got a bit off topic for a bitwink ;)
 nicediggiedoggiez
Basic User

Basic User
3/22/2008 7:56:41 AM reply with quote send message to nicediggiedoggiez Object to Post

LLK, try posting multiple ones of your horse in different shots, but same area, so people will believe you. Trust me, I have some friends on Myspace that don't believe I actually have a beagle, and I tried making them see but then they made me mad and I left..

anyway try that.
 Lotsa Love Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
3/22/2008 4:02:59 PM reply with quote send message to Lotsa Love Kennels Object to Post

Okay,I dident get any last night cause my stupid camera went dead(drats!)but Its chrged,so i will definitly try to get some tonightwink ;)
 puppyprincess0397
Basic User

Basic User
3/27/2008 8:06:36 PM reply with quote send message to puppyprincess0397 Object to Post

I do!I compete on a Thoroughbred gelding.His name is Tough Descions(but we call him Dekker).He is the only horse that I know of that can untie a quick-release knot!
 Lotsa Love Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
3/27/2008 8:13:37 PM reply with quote send message to Lotsa Love Kennels Object to Post

rain-
i209.photobucket.com/albums/bb303/MoonlitFinishers/071.jpg
i209.photobucket.com/albums/bb303/MoonlitFinishers/072.jpg
i209.photobucket.com/albums/bb303/MoonlitFinishers/065.jpg

video-
s209.photobucket.com/albums/bb303/MoonlitFinishers/?action=view&current=035.flv

My mom is the one working her.I know this ring is crappy but this is the one thats in rogress of bulding.Our finished one was being used my our boarder so we had to use this one...oh wellrazz :p

LLK
 Race On A Rainbow
Basic User

Basic User
3/27/2008 10:34:05 PM reply with quote send message to Race On A Rainbow Object to Post

posted by puppyprincess0397
I do!I compete on a Thoroughbred gelding.His name is Tough Descions(but we call him Dekker).He is the only horse that I know of that can untie a quick-release knot!
Lol. II don't know any who can untie one. I do know a little grey arab who chews through the lead rope in 40 seconds flat as soon as our backs are turned though. :P
 Westminster
Basic User

Basic User
4/8/2008 7:36:42 AM reply with quote send message to Westminster Object to Post

i do dressage i ride with a 4th level dressage rider
 Westminster
Basic User

Basic User
4/8/2008 7:19:48 PM reply with quote send message to Westminster Object to Post

the whole purpose of quick release not is to get it off as quick as possible. so really any horse can if u do it properly
 Race On A Rainbow
Basic User

Basic User
4/8/2008 8:18:11 PM reply with quote send message to Race On A Rainbow Object to Post

True. But I don't count pulling on it to untie it really untying it.
 dog fancy kennels
Basic User

Basic User
4/8/2008 11:34:27 PM reply with quote send message to dog fancy kennels Object to Post

I used to do dressage before but not any more, but my mom still does.
 Westminster
Basic User

Basic User
4/24/2008 6:41:44 PM reply with quote send message to Westminster Object to Post

I 3-day event, but I love dressage and honestly when im done going to training in eventing then im doing dressage with Tux.

Tuxedo is my 14.3 hand QH/TW cross that can jump better that your 10,000 thoroughbred can!

happy :)
 Doggie Doos 2
Basic User

Basic User
4/25/2008 5:41:18 PM reply with quote send message to Doggie Doos 2 Object to Post

Wow actually I chose 3 day. I never could decide between show jumping and dressage, so 3 day it is. happy :)

DD2
 littleorse101
Basic User

Basic User
4/26/2008 8:13:33 PM reply with quote send message to littleorse101 Object to Post

i used to ride but i quit happy :)
 Doggie Doos 2
Basic User

Basic User
4/26/2008 8:38:25 PM reply with quote send message to Doggie Doos 2 Object to Post

I honestly can't imagine my life without riding. I think I'm going to die if I go 1 week!

DD2
 Westminster
Basic User

Basic User
4/27/2008 6:32:58 AM reply with quote send message to Westminster Object to Post

Just remember events aren't easy!
But they are tons of fun!
What level will you do?
 In the Distance Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
4/27/2008 7:24:58 PM reply with quote send message to In the Distance Kennels Object to Post

I have started taken lessons at a new barn in Dressage. I love it so far!

lor1210
Basic User

Basic User
5/18/2008 8:41:14 PM reply with quote send message to lor1210 Object to Post

I've shown Hunter/Jumper horses on a national level for about 15 years now. Not Dressage, but since the topic was horse-related... happy :)
 Ross Wood Setters
Basic User

Basic User
5/21/2008 9:45:25 AM reply with quote send message to Ross Wood Setters Object to Post

I think dressage is just beautiful i am not a fan of doing it though, i like show jumoing and cross country (cant spell)
 B Collies Rock
Basic User

Basic User
5/23/2008 7:38:48 PM reply with quote send message to B Collies Rock Object to Post

I do dressage and general english pleasure, and jumping on occasion. I ride just for fun; I don't compete.

I'm kind of attached to Quarter Horses seeing as how the stable where I ride is full of Palomino QH's. Here is a picture of my favorite guy, a dun (even though he has caused me a great deal of pain, mental and physical wink ;) )

i49.photobucket.com/albums/f268/ZigyZag/JockeyHollow001.jpg

He looks a lot cuter in person, and he acts so weird. He was making faces and laughing at me one time, I swear.

Replies in this thread : 44
Page : 1 2 3
<< prev page next page >>

Did you know?
A conformation dog show is not a comparison of one dog to another but a comparison of each dog to a judge's mental image of the ideal breed type as outlined in the individual breed's breed standard.