Search

.com Forum · Canadian Forum

Replies in this thread : 3

Author Topic : Katimavik?
 Race On A Rainbow
Basic User

System.__ComObject
2/27/2008 9:19:17 AM reply with quote send message to Race On A Rainbow Object to Post   

I'm just wondering, has anyone here done Katimavik, or know someone who has?

For anyone who doesn't knwo what it is, it's a Canadian Volounteer program for people aged from 17-21. You can learn more at www.katimavik.org

I posted this in the off topic forum as well before realising I ight get more replies here. ^^

I just sent in my pre application thing, and would love to hear some stories and/or advise from people who have had expereince with it.

I admit, I'm a little worried about the french, but I think I'll still enjoy it immensily.

Looking forward to reading any replies,
Laura@ROAR
 Race On A Rainbow
Basic User

Basic User
2/27/2008 10:16:44 PM reply with quote send message to Race On A Rainbow Object to Post

bump
 Race On A Rainbow
Basic User

Basic User
3/2/2008 10:00:44 PM reply with quote send message to Race On A Rainbow Object to Post

*sighs* Bump?
 Wolverine Huskys
Basic User

Basic User
3/15/2008 9:35:38 AM reply with quote send message to Wolverine Huskys Object to Post

My sister did it. She said it was okay. But she dosent remember anything else. But are you trying it out? Maybe you will see her there! xD

Replies in this thread : 3

Did you know?
The largest and most prestigious dog show in America is the Westminster Kennel Club Dog Show, was established in 1877 and is held annually at Madison Square Garden in New York City.