Search

.com Forum · General

Replies in this thread : 3

Author Topic : Worth premium?
 Paws_4_applause
Basic User

System.__ComObject
10/16/2023 9:03:34 PM reply with quote send message to Paws_4_applause Object to Post   

I use to play this years ago but was more into Showcattle
Came to get back into the cattle and the game is gone. ??
Is there still many people playing showdog? Is it worth for me to start a new account (as this one is 10 yrs old) and start playing?
Also anyone willing to help with some good starter dogs ?
Thanks
 gaylanstudio
Premium Member

Premium Member
10/16/2023 11:16:54 PM reply with quote send message to gaylanstudio Object to Post

Yes the game is still worth playing I think. No it isn't as big as it used to be. There are eight to nine hundred active accounts at the moment.

Most breeds have folks willing to give you a decent start. There are a few that prefer to stay isolated and don't readily share, but you will have to ask if there are none posted in the sales.

Some breeds have gone extinct, or nearly so, so there is opportunity to start from the ground (starter dogs) up.

What breeds are you interested in?
 Paws_4_applause
Basic User

Basic User
10/17/2023 1:00:23 PM reply with quote send message to Paws_4_applause Object to Post

I personally like:
Saint Bernard
Scottish terrier
collies
Irish wolfhounds
As these are breeds I currently have in Real life.

But if some breeds are existing I would love to get some starter dogs back into the game. What breeds are these ?
 CzarinaTerriers
Premium Member

Premium Member
10/18/2023 6:28:34 AM reply with quote send message to CzarinaTerriers Object to Post

I have Irish Wolfhounds and Scotties in my other kennels so if you would like to try them out let me know I will see what I have to try and help you get started. I have been on a hiatus for a few months but I am starting back up but in my experience everyone who was in those breeds has been nice and helpful about pups and studs so they are nice breeds to be in!

Replies in this thread : 3

The Kennel Club (UK) system, which is also used by the Australian National Kennel Council[1] and in other countries, is considered the most difficult to earn a title under.