Search

.com Forum · General

Replies in this thread : 3

Author Topic : Looking for new breed
 Scirocco
Premium Member

System.__ComObject
10/16/2023 3:58:38 PM reply with quote send message to Scirocco Object to Post   

Looking for a new breed to work with. I like when people share their studs & puppies and like to work together.

Can be low SOP breeds looking to improve upon.

No handler heavy breeds
No 100 SOP breeds
 Stiggo with Pelagia
Basic User

Basic User
10/16/2023 4:32:53 PM reply with quote send message to Stiggo with Pelagia Object to Post

Norwich Terriers are a good breed with work to do on SOP and colour. Quite a few breeders who gladly sell SOP.
Norfolk Terriers - two main breeders but friendly.
Border Terriers - two or three breeders but helpful
WHWT - two breeders but helpful
Bedlington Terriers - two or three breeders.
Lagotto Romagnolo is a great breed with several breeders. Stock readily available.

Hope this helps
 CzarinaTerriers
Premium Member

Premium Member
10/18/2023 6:29:57 AM reply with quote send message to CzarinaTerriers Object to Post

Lakeland terrier and Spanish water dog are two I can think of that could use help, I am in both in my other kennels and happy to help get started if want. Just let me know!
 Scirocco
Premium Member

Premium Member
10/18/2023 3:20:09 PM reply with quote send message to Scirocco Object to Post

Thanks for the suggestions. I already have Spanish Water Dogs in one of my other accounts.

Will pick up one or two of these breeds.

Replies in this thread : 3

Did you know?
A specialty show may be regional or national. A "Best in Show" win at a national specialty show is tremendously prestigious, indicating that the winning dog or bitch triumphed at a contest which attracted entries from the most serious fanciers of that breed in the country or continent. Some specialty shows attract international entries.