.com Forum · SD Fever

Replies in this thread : 5

Author Topic : I need help with my upcomming spanish themed litter
 honcho
Basic User

System.__ComObject
2/4/2008 10:55:16 PM reply with quote send message to honcho Object to Post   

HI
In my RL kennel I will be breeding my first litter well she is already bred I only need to wait another two weeks to find out if she is pregnant. Any way My kennel name is Cazador after my favorite ESS who I only knew for a short time but he has left a lasting imprint in my heart. Cazador in spanish mean "hunter" I have decided that my very first litter under my kennel name will be registred with spanish names. What I need is Ideas!! And translations!!! If anyone could be so kind as too help me out it would be greatly apperciated. SO if you are willing to help please post your name ideas Kind of like this
Spanish Word: Cazador English Translation: Hunter
Spanish Work: Dreamer English Translation: Sonyador(sp??)

So please everyone HELP!!!!!
 Evil Intentions
Basic User

Basic User
2/4/2008 10:58:27 PM reply with quote send message to Evil Intentions Object to Post

honcho
Basic User

Basic User
2/5/2008 4:02:01 PM reply with quote send message to honcho Object to Post

posted by Evil Intentions
babelfish.altavista.com/

~Morgan

not quite what I was asking for, been there done that. I was looking for other peoples suggestions....
thanks anyway
 Shallowpool kennels
Basic User

Basic User
3/28/2008 6:56:07 AM reply with quote send message to Shallowpool kennels Object to Post

this post has been edited 1 time(s)

Ewe could ame some Nacho,diego,Rosalinda,Anita,Marisol,Raquel,Juan and Natal.

{excuse mi poor english.}
 Jessie and Kellys Collies
Basic User

Basic User
3/28/2008 7:03:56 AM reply with quote send message to Jessie and Kellys Collies Object to Post

Howrsay, Lowra. Can't think of any more...
 honcho
Basic User

Basic User
3/28/2008 10:44:40 AM reply with quote send message to honcho Object to Post

Ah sorry guys, thanks so much for all the suggestions, there isnt going to be a litter though she did not take. I will save all of these suggestions though!!

Replies in this thread : 5

Did you know?
The figure 8 exercise requires the team to heel in a figure 8 pattern either on or off leash. Generally two of the ring stewards will assist the judge with this exercise by acting as "posts", standing 8 feet apart, that the team walks around to form the loops of the figure 8.