Search

.com Forum · Herding Breeds

Replies in this thread : 5

Author Topic : Looking for Color Headed Whites
 AngelAviary
Premium Member

System.__ComObject
10/4/2023 2:19:30 PM reply with quote send message to AngelAviary Object to Post   

Hi all!
Just returing to the game and looking to get back into the color headed whites. Im not opposed to picking up starters but would need some super nice boys to breed up to showable quality. Or would love to buy any if litters are planned.
Thanks a bunch and am excited to work on this challenge.
Angel Aviary
 fresco road
Premium Member

Premium Member
10/4/2023 3:56:26 PM reply with quote send message to fresco road Object to Post

I didn't look through what was there, but this Kennel has all their collies for sale. Possibly something you are looking for on there. They fell off the For sale page (I think it's after 60 days that they don't show up anymore).

https://www.showdog.com/general/user_information.aspx?user=Islay+Collies
 AngelAviary
Premium Member

Premium Member
10/5/2023 2:33:10 PM reply with quote send message to AngelAviary Object to Post

Thank you for letting me know. I checked but no color headed whites. I think I might need to do source dogs and use the one boy I found standing. Going to message his owner also to see if they have any litters planned.
 fresco road
Premium Member

Premium Member
10/5/2023 9:47:51 PM reply with quote send message to fresco road Object to Post

I found a hidden stud for you!
https://www.showdog.com/dog.aspx?id=17681051
 fresco road
Premium Member

Premium Member
10/5/2023 9:50:55 PM reply with quote send message to fresco road Object to Post

AngelAviary
Premium Member

Premium Member
10/6/2023 12:33:02 PM reply with quote send message to AngelAviary Object to Post

Oh thank you soooo much!! This is fantastic! Im going to upgrade my account and make me some source dogs!!
I cant believe it! Super fun and challenging!

Replies in this thread : 5

Did you know?
In the American Kennel Club, a dog needs 15 points to become a Champion, with each win gaining anywhere from zero to five points depending on the number of dogs competing and the area where the show is held.