Search

.com Forum · SD Fever

Replies in this thread : 5

Author Topic : me gusta to correr!
 furry things arecute
Basic User

System.__ComObject
12/31/2007 10:51:38 PM reply with quote send message to furry things arecute Object to Post   

me gusta to correr? do you
 Action Dog Agility
Basic User

Basic User
12/31/2007 11:02:13 PM reply with quote send message to Action Dog Agility Object to Post

I guess o.O
But I dont take it for granted anything I can do, even though running may not always be fun.Some people cant move a cell in their body, and I am thankful I canhappy :)
 furry things arecute
Basic User

Basic User
1/1/2008 1:23:38 PM reply with quote send message to furry things arecute Object to Post

si me to.
 furry things arecute
Basic User

Basic User
1/1/2008 1:24:40 PM reply with quote send message to furry things arecute Object to Post

do you sinior(or) siniorita speak espaniol?
 Happy Puppy Ranch
Basic User

Basic User
1/1/2008 2:55:59 PM reply with quote send message to Happy Puppy Ranch Object to Post

*sigh* Please use all Spanish words! No half and half talking, or no Spanish at all talking, this is for solid, everything, Spanish. If you don't know Spanish talk in the other Forums. angry

Pero de todos modos, para contestar su pregunta, sí yo quiero correr.
 furry things arecute
Basic User

Basic User
1/1/2008 3:55:44 PM reply with quote send message to furry things arecute Object to Post

sorry you dont have to be so rude. i was just trying to learn a little spanish!

Replies in this thread : 5

Did you know?
In multi-breed and all-breed shows, the winners of all breeds within the kennel club's breed Groups then compete for Group placements.