Search

.com Forum · American Forum

Replies in this thread : 8

Author Topic : HAPPY NEW YEARS SD! (early wishings)
 Da Vinci
Basic User

System.__ComObject
12/31/2007 6:01:25 PM reply with quote send message to Da Vinci Object to Post   

this post has been edited 2 time(s)

I'm off to a party, but I just want to wish SD a very happy and blessed New years!

If your in NYC and going to Times Square, HAVE FUN!!!!

Regardless, have fun, be safe, and enjoy the night. I'm looking forward to this year very much.

If you are alone this New Years, listen to "Calabria" by Enur a few times.. that should get you in some party mood!

Happy 2008 happy :)

- Muriel
 Happy_Hound_Kennel
Basic User

Basic User
12/31/2007 6:06:41 PM reply with quote send message to Happy_Hound_Kennel Object to Post

Happy New Year! I cant wait for 2008 laugh :D!
 JoeNJackies
Basic User

Basic User
12/31/2007 6:35:13 PM reply with quote send message to JoeNJackies Object to Post

I was at Times Square last year, but my boyfriend had to work this year so it would be IMPOSSIBLE to get there early enough to get a good spot lol Last year we had a pretty good place razz :p

HAPPY NEW YEARS!

-Jackie
 Golden Corral
Basic User

Basic User
12/31/2007 10:20:53 PM reply with quote send message to Golden Corral Object to Post

this post has been edited 1 time(s)

HAPPY NEW YEAR to yall from the Mississippi people
 Dogs of Rockwood
Basic User

Basic User
12/31/2007 10:23:20 PM reply with quote send message to Dogs of Rockwood Object to Post

Happy almost New year!

Only half-an-hour to go here...laugh :D
 Happy_Hound_Kennel
Basic User

Basic User
12/31/2007 10:25:13 PM reply with quote send message to Happy_Hound_Kennel Object to Post

posted by Dogs of Rockwood
Happy almost New year!

Only half-an-hour to go here...laugh :D

We have an hour an a half here in Chi-town laugh :D
 Da Vinci
Basic User

Basic User
12/31/2007 11:48:13 PM reply with quote send message to Da Vinci Object to Post

Woooooo!! Even though I'm 40 minutes late...

Jackie, oh yea, you gotta be there early but my weak bladder won't hold for all those hours but you know if you move from your spot you can't go back. Maybe we can set something up for 2009... me, you, your BF, and my daughter in Times Square... naw, just kidding!!

Brendaaaaaa, if you get this by tomorrow on SD --Ortiz desear un feliz año nuevo, donde tu?!?!

- Muriel
 JoeNJackies
Basic User

Basic User
1/1/2008 12:53:52 AM reply with quote send message to JoeNJackies Object to Post

Happy New Year!! I'm late too razz :p

My bf doesn't always have the best bladder either so I was worried about it when we went last year. But I guess since you can't get food or anything to eat either so it somewhat balances out lol
 Degree
Basic User

Basic User
1/1/2008 10:44:53 AM reply with quote send message to Degree Object to Post

this post has been edited 1 time(s)

posted by Da Vinci
Brendaaaaaa, if you get this by tomorrow on SD --Ortiz desear un feliz año nuevo, donde tu?!?!
Ma told me you called or something but I had to go to my husband's parent's house so I couldn't call you. I will later...

Zibri

ETA: Happy New Year, SD.

Replies in this thread : 8

Did you know?
Since its centenary year in 1991, Crufts has officially been recognised as the world's largest and most prestigious dog show by the Guinness Book of Records, with a total of 22,973 dogs being exhibited that year.