Search

.com Forum · Brags

Replies in this thread : 4

Author Topic : PLATINUM Grand Champion
 `Paradise Valley
Premium Member

System.__ComObject
6/12/2023 2:39:30 PM reply with quote send message to `Paradise Valley Object to Post   

When I came back to ShowDog.com after about 15 years, I went to the bottom of the breed list to see what breeds were there. The Thai Ridgeback was the very bottom at #188 on the popularity scale. They are now at #28!!!!

I started with Source Dogs, but found some hidden studs I worked with for a while, then found a couple of high SOP hidden broods that I bred, and out came this boy on Super Bowl Sunday in one of my other accounts. I wanted to dedicate a kennel to just Thai's so he was moved to Paradise Valley account.

He completed his Platinum Championship on his last day of showing eligibility (119 days old) with 402 GCH points.

He may be the first Thai Ridgeback in SD history to be a Platinum.

GrCh PLATINUM Eclipse MVP Mahomes

https://www.showdog.com/shows/results/grand_champion_rankings.aspx?breed=Thai+Ridgeback

Now to put on those Obedience Titles

FoxFireKennel
Premium Member

Premium Member
6/12/2023 2:54:06 PM reply with quote send message to FoxFireKennel Object to Post

Congratulations! Top Thai ridgeback, and platinum champion is a huge achievement!
 Ghostmane
Premium Member

Premium Member
6/13/2023 7:20:34 AM reply with quote send message to Ghostmane Object to Post

Thats amazing! Congrats on the accomplishments, you earned them!
 Dreisaiah Hundehutte
Premium Member

Premium Member
6/13/2023 8:40:09 AM reply with quote send message to Dreisaiah Hundehutte Object to Post

Wow!!!! I don't think I've ever seen a current dog finish at #2 All-Time for its breed! Congratulations on all of your successes with the breed laugh :D laugh :D
 Comet Poodles
Premium Member

Premium Member
6/13/2023 2:57:40 PM reply with quote send message to Comet Poodles Object to Post

Great name, fabulous career - congratulations!

Replies in this thread : 4

Did you know?
The sit for exam is a modified version of the Stand for Exam. It is generally used in novice level classes and requires the handler to order the dog to sit and then to move away from the dog the length of the leash. The judge will then approach the dog and pet the dog's head.