Search

.com Forum · American Forum

Replies in this thread : 9

Author Topic : Does anyone know who won the westminster?
 Silver Side of Me Kennels
Basic User

System.__ComObject
11/23/2007 7:55:05 AM reply with quote send message to Silver Side of Me Kennels Object to Post   

just tell me his nick name please.
 stdpoodle
Basic User

Basic User
11/23/2007 8:39:56 AM reply with quote send message to stdpoodle Object to Post

Westminster was back in February, but I think the winner was James, Felicity Diamond Jim. A quick Google search would tell you for sure...

-Jillian
 labralovers
Basic User

Basic User
11/23/2007 10:48:11 AM reply with quote send message to labralovers Object to Post

posted by stdpoodle
Westminster was back in February, but I think the winner was James, Felicity Diamond Jim. A quick Google search would tell you for sure...

-Jillian

Yes it was James he retired with a bang and then was brought out for the springer national and won that too
Basic User

Basic User
11/23/2007 5:59:36 PM reply with quote send message to Silver Side of Me Kennels Object to Post

but i watched the westminster yesterday and james did not win that show
 Fantasias
Basic User

Basic User
11/23/2007 8:26:00 PM reply with quote send message to Fantasias Object to Post

Yesterday The National Dog Show was aired (The Kennel Club of Philadelphia), Westminster takes place every Februaryhappy :) An Australian Shepherd bitch took BIS yesterday, but I don't remember her namewink ;)

Wendy
 Venus Kennel
Basic User

Basic User
11/24/2007 12:58:23 AM reply with quote send message to Venus Kennel Object to Post

The Aussie that won yesterday was beautiful! Really pretty coloring also.... That must have been an awesome first BIS. Agador looked really pretty, the gordon looked really pretty, the bealge looked really pretty, all the others that I cant remember looked really pretty. The judge must have had a really hard time deciding.....
Basic User

Basic User
11/24/2007 6:24:41 AM reply with quote send message to Silver Side of Me Kennels Object to Post

Thanks for telling me the breed. I watched the sporting and saw the Gordon take it and then I watched the working and the dobe took it. they were both gorgous dogs.
 Ross Wood Setters
Basic User

Basic User
11/25/2007 10:10:27 PM reply with quote send message to Ross Wood Setters Object to Post

I loved those beautiful dogs happy :) That is one of the best looking begale i have ever seen
 PuppyPal4Ever
Basic User

Basic User
11/26/2007 7:39:53 AM reply with quote send message to PuppyPal4Ever Object to Post

Woah, you scared me for a second.
I was like "WHAT?! They've already had Westminister and noboby told me???" lol. Can't wait till Feburary.
 KaylaKennels
Basic User

Basic User
7/28/2009 9:29:21 AM reply with quote send message to KaylaKennels Object to Post

James the springer spanial won. i was there wating him in real life! It was amazing!

Replies in this thread : 9

Did you know?
A specialty show may be regional or national. A "Best in Show" win at a national specialty show is tremendously prestigious, indicating that the winning dog or bitch triumphed at a contest which attracted entries from the most serious fanciers of that breed in the country or continent. Some specialty shows attract international entries.