Search

.com Forum · American Forum

Replies in this thread : 5

Author Topic : Win a MRI!
 Arohawk Collies
Basic User

System.__ComObject
10/23/2007 5:30:56 AM reply with quote send message to Arohawk Collies Object to Post   

There is this website called Win a MRI. It is helping small community hospitals win a MRI machine. The website is www.winanmri.com People vote for the hospital that they want to win the MRI machine for. If you dont have a hospital in your area that is on there to vote for could you please vote for our hospital here (Lockport Memorial). I work in a long term care facility and if any of my residents need an MRI they have to travel 45 mins. to the city hospitals. This would really help our community. So please vote! You can vote once per day per computer!

Thanks,
Jackie
 tomcat1
Basic User

Basic User
10/23/2007 5:49:32 AM reply with quote send message to tomcat1 Object to Post

Voted happy :)
 Arohawk Collies
Basic User

Basic User
10/23/2007 5:50:46 AM reply with quote send message to Arohawk Collies Object to Post

THANKS!!!
 Ross Wood Setters
Basic User

Basic User
10/23/2007 3:03:02 PM reply with quote send message to Ross Wood Setters Object to Post

cool
 Arohawk Collies
Basic User

Basic User
10/23/2007 4:10:01 PM reply with quote send message to Arohawk Collies Object to Post

Keep voting! we are in the lead currently so keep it up! Thanks to all for voting for us!
 Briarmoore
Basic User

Basic User
10/25/2007 5:35:03 PM reply with quote send message to Briarmoore Object to Post

I voted happy :)

Replies in this thread : 5

Did you know?
An obedience trial is a dog sport in which a dog must perfectly execute a predefined set of tasks when directed to do so by his handler