Search

.com Forum · General

Replies in this thread : 6

Author Topic : Laugh at my mistake
 Imperial Afghans
Premium Member

System.__ComObject
2/27/2023 3:36:39 AM reply with quote send message to Imperial Afghans Object to Post   

When I’m half asleep, it’s late and tossing all my dogs from all 3 accounts into a show cuz the judge likes when the owner handles the dog…to wake up and check results and realize it was an obedience show lmao
 Thomas’
Premium Member

Premium Member
2/27/2023 10:00:18 AM reply with quote send message to Thomas’ Object to Post

As the sponsor of the show (who is newish and just wanted to see how it worked to sponsor a show....Thanks! Lol I have done something similar many times already.
 Tarot
Premium Member

Premium Member
2/27/2023 11:38:30 AM reply with quote send message to Tarot Object to Post

I bet I know the show because I did the same thing. Fortunately I got a message saying it was an obedience show but it was hard to tell. Very confusing. How did your dogs do?
 Imperial Afghans
Premium Member

Premium Member
2/27/2023 1:59:25 PM reply with quote send message to Imperial Afghans Object to Post

None of them were obedience sessioned save for two of my Wirehaired Pointing Griffons. The comment from the judge was that I was distracted having so many dogs entered laugh :D
 Imperial Afghans
Premium Member

Premium Member
2/27/2023 2:00:51 PM reply with quote send message to Imperial Afghans Object to Post

this post has been edited 1 time(s)

posted by Thomas’
As the sponsor of the show (who is newish and just wanted to see how it worked to sponsor a show....Thanks! Lol I have done something similar many times already.

Thank you for the show Thomas! Maybe next time for my sleepy brain laugh :D just add " obedience" somewhere in the show name lol

-----
Last edited by Imperial Afghans on 2/27/2023 2:01:09 PM
 FlyingHigh Champions
Premium Member

Premium Member
2/27/2023 9:28:03 PM reply with quote send message to FlyingHigh Champions Object to Post

Yeah, I keep entering it too!
 Thomas’
Premium Member

Premium Member
2/28/2023 9:32:18 AM reply with quote send message to Thomas’ Object to Post

So noted! I'm not sure I'll do an obedience one again, but it was good to experience it. If I do, I'll make sure to label it.

Replies in this thread : 6

Did you know?
In the American Kennel Club, a dog needs 15 points to become a Champion, with each win gaining anywhere from zero to five points depending on the number of dogs competing and the area where the show is held.