Search

.com Forum · American Forum

Replies in this thread : 31
Page : 1 2
<< prev page next page >>

shortie_tall
Basic User

Basic User
10/15/2007 5:36:36 PM reply with quote send message to shortie_tall Object to Post

farve needed to retire three years ago.
 Short dog
Basic User

Basic User
10/17/2007 4:27:07 PM reply with quote send message to Short dog Object to Post

He's playing well now though. He was injured over the past couple of seasons.
 tennisball
Basic User

Basic User
10/18/2007 1:28:45 PM reply with quote send message to tennisball Object to Post

I am a die hard Patritots fan! laugh :D
 Jessie and Kellys Collies
Basic User

Basic User
10/18/2007 1:34:59 PM reply with quote send message to Jessie and Kellys Collies Object to Post

this post has been edited 1 time(s)

user wiped their message
 shortie_tall
Basic User

Basic User
10/19/2007 5:11:41 AM reply with quote send message to shortie_tall Object to Post

i was so happy when the patriots beat the cowboys...i can not stand cowboys fans razz :p
 shortie_tall
Basic User

Basic User
10/23/2007 6:25:20 PM reply with quote send message to shortie_tall Object to Post

so we got beat.. yea.. *sigh* its kay though. we
ll win this sunday.
 Champion Labs
Basic User

Basic User
10/23/2007 7:44:47 PM reply with quote send message to Champion Labs Object to Post

Posted by Shortie_tall
farve needed to retire three years ago.
Yeah right!!! He can't be stopped this season, he has played great, just like he did when he was younger! I wouldn't be surprised if he goes another season, I also wouldn't be surprised if he reitires after this year. Like him or not, you have to admit, he is one of the best ever, you also have to have respect for him.An example of his greatness(both as a player and a person): A couple of seasons ago his dad died, he came out and played one of the best games he has ever played! He is one of the best players to ever step onto a football field and also one of the best people ever.
 shortie_tall
Basic User

Basic User
10/23/2007 8:06:00 PM reply with quote send message to shortie_tall Object to Post

yea, he was a good quarterback. WAS. I still say he needed to retire. WHen he kept playing. he added shame to his name. He is slowly getting his pride back.. slowly.. slowly..
 Lotsa Love Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
11/29/2007 5:33:05 PM reply with quote send message to Lotsa Love Kennels Object to Post

LETS GO STEELERS,LETS GO!!!!!!!
lol im a hard-core steelers fan all the way!!!I was a huge fan of jerome bettis,and i was pissed when he retired,but o well,i guess his jerseys valuable now..lol.I like ward and polamalu,they've been playin pretty good.I've always been a fan of palamalu thhough...GO 43!!!

Boy we had a close call the other night with miami....omg they shouldve beat them like at least 23 to 0,i mean come on,its the dolphins!!!did you see heins field??it looked horrible....ugh!well,at least we still won,imagine if we lostrazz :p

ROCK ON STEELERS,
LLK
 Standard Heaven
Basic User

Basic User
11/29/2007 8:08:46 PM reply with quote send message to Standard Heaven Object to Post

lol...PEACE to you! Haha... My dad and i were walking around heinz field trying to get tickets when we saw a guy determining a price with two teenagers. they wanted to pay one ten, but they guy was like no i need at least one forty.. so then my dad pointed at him and said "I'll give you one fifty each!!" The guy looked at the teenagers and said Sold! We kept walking and walking to get to our seats.. and to my surprise, we had just bought SECOND ROW SEATS!!! I could have jumped on the field! WE only had one row in front of us.. it was awesome!!!!

BTW i live in pitt... so im a hard core just like you.. i havent missed a game in over four years!!

Shortie
 shortie_tall
Basic User

Basic User
12/3/2007 3:08:01 PM reply with quote send message to shortie_tall Object to Post

Man im happy! How bout that dive Ben made yesterday?!!!

Shortie

Replies in this thread : 31
Page : 1 2
<< prev page next page >>

Did you know?
The sit for exam is a modified version of the Stand for Exam. It is generally used in novice level classes and requires the handler to order the dog to sit and then to move away from the dog the length of the leash. The judge will then approach the dog and pet the dog's head.