Search

.com Forum · Canadian Forum

Replies in this thread : 5

Author Topic : !!!!!!!2 lost dane mastiff mixes Manitoba, Canada PLEASE HELP!!!!!!Sept 07!
 Guiding Senjis
Premium Member

System.__ComObject
9/12/2007 12:12:30 AM reply with quote send message to Guiding Senjis Object to Post   

this post has been edited 1 time(s)

LONG TIME FRIEND SINCE 98 NEEDS HELP I am known in chat as Purrson and have been since I was on. will work to attach or post their lost dog signs please spread word.
Subject: dageer and mercedes missing
Email Contact just_charlee @ hotmail.com
or trford @ mts.net
Space added to prevent spammers

Missing since Sept 7 ...Approx. 9:00 pm from the Transcona Area

attached are 2 posters including pictures

please email use if you cant open or have problems opening

Thanks Alot for your help

Rob Ford

Species: Dog (Canine)
Sex: Male
Size / Weight: Large / 150.0
Date of Birth: June 05
Coat Type: Medium Wiry
Coat Colors: Fawn / Golden
Breed: Great Dane/St.Bernard
Declawed:
Unknown Identification: none entered
Visible Markings: Great Dane Cross St.Bernard could be mistaken for a Mastiff General
Info:
Date Lost:Sep 7, 2007
Last Seen sad :(Transcona) Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada

Circumstances:
gate left open from kids cutting through yard
REWARD FOR SAFE RETURN
and

Species: Dog (Canine)
Sex: Female
Size / Weight: Large / 110.0
Date of Birth: March 06
Coat Type: Short Wiry
Coat Pattern: not entered
Coat Colors: Fawn / Golden
Breed: Great Dane/Mastiff
Declawed: Unknown
Identification: none entered
Visible Markings:
Great Dane/Mastiff

from pics Boy looks more mastiffy with white blaze on chest, girl looks like slender dane

Charlotte sent 09/11/2007 04:55 PM:
hey purr, need some help here, daughters dogs, 2 mastiff/dane mixes have been missing since friday, not sure where we can look next, they live in Winnipeg, Manitoba
^Purr§on^ ® says:
let me post on showdog alot of canooks there
Charlotte says:
thanks hun
Charlotte says:
they have notified police, local shelters ( who told them that the breed is in high demand there, slim chance of finding them ) advertised on radio, paper
^Purr§on^ ® says:
anythiing more specific will copy paste from here, post on real showdogs board where people post those things
^Purr§on^ ® says:
they chipped ?
Charlotte says:
no, that was first thing I asked her
^Purr§on^ ® says:
both gone same time how old, do you have links to any tures
^Purr§on^ ® says:
any identifying marks friendly or would they be skittish or on guard
Charlotte says:
no, they are mixed, mastiff/dane mix, one looks like mastiff, young looks more like dane, both fawns
Charlotte says:
depends what they have encountered hun, young one is very friendly, 2 yr old will stand his ground if necessary or threatened
Charlotte says:
he is usually very sociable tho
^Purr§on^ ® says:
let me pull sure in shes your area .. i
^Purr§on^ ® says:
pulling sureshot and tae in
Charlotte says:
ok, daughter is in manitoba
SureShot has been added to the conversation
Charlotte says:
they have advertised on radio, paper, notified shelters, etc
^Purr§on^ ® says:
the ones 2 how old is the other one hon
Charlotte says:
shelter told them slim chance of getting them back as they are in high demand, but that if they find them, they will return them to them
Charlotte says:
young one just turned a year
Charlotte says:
oldest is 2, close to 190, male...female about 140, a year old, just had first heat, so close to that
SureShot says:
Purr post on the Canadian forum as well
^Purr§on^ says:
i will as I get there lol manitoba now transconia?
Charlotte says:
they live in trasconia, suburb of Winnipeg, Manitoba

She is looking for pictures if finds them I will post them..... please please help my friend find her daughters dogs.
 Guiding Senjis
Premium Member

Premium Member
9/12/2007 12:33:40 AM reply with quote send message to Guiding Senjis Object to Post

male Dagger:

Female:
 Guiding Senjis
Premium Member

Premium Member
9/14/2007 8:58:00 PM reply with quote send message to Guiding Senjis Object to Post

Charlotte sent 09/14/2007 05:41 PM:
Just want to thank everyone for all their help. The dogs were located today. Sadly, the both of them were killed by a passing train. CP Rail called them to notify them after they had found posted bulletins. My daughter went to identify them. My daughter and her family are upset but asked me to thank all those who tried to help them locate the dogs. Dagger and Mercedes are together
Charlotte sent 09/14/2007 05:41 PM:
at the Rainbow bridge
Charlotte says:
they must of been killed the night they got loose, prob why no one spotted them and they didnt come home
Charlotte says:
like daughter said, least they went together
Charlotte says:
and at least she now has some sort of closure as to what happened, better than never knowing
 JoeNJackies
Basic User

Basic User
9/14/2007 9:12:59 PM reply with quote send message to JoeNJackies Object to Post

sad :(
 Leidenschaftlich
Basic User

Basic User
1/26/2008 8:26:11 PM reply with quote send message to Leidenschaftlich Object to Post

Oh man, there was a huge dog here that was stolen too.. he was like over 200 pounds. But this is in BC.

Sorry!
 Guiding Senjis
Premium Member

Premium Member
1/30/2008 9:26:19 PM reply with quote send message to Guiding Senjis Object to Post

was wondering how this popped up again.. her families dogs were found but killed I beleive by a train or truck? this was months ago... think will have admin close thread lol

Replies in this thread : 5

Did you know?
The figure 8 exercise requires the team to heel in a figure 8 pattern either on or off leash. Generally two of the ring stewards will assist the judge with this exercise by acting as "posts", standing 8 feet apart, that the team walks around to form the loops of the figure 8.