Search

.com Forum · Simulation Dogs For Sale

Replies in this thread : 2

Author Topic : Champion Great Danes & Wolfhounds for Sale
 LMF Kennels
Premium Member

System.__ComObject
12/14/2022 1:59:35 PM reply with quote send message to LMF Kennels Object to Post   

Hi everyone!

I have decided to take an extended break from Showdog and would like to offer my current dogs to anyone who would like to get into showing or breeding Irish Wolfhounds or Great Danes. There's a great mix of colors with high SOPs (and even some higher SOP breeding stock for less common Wolfhound colors) with many grand champions and champions in the mix. I'll still be around for the next week or so, so please make an offer on any dogs you're interested in. I would love for them to go to homes that will continue to show and appreciate their bloodlines.

Thank you!!

LMF Kennels
 LMF Kennels
Premium Member

Premium Member
12/19/2022 2:47:38 PM reply with quote send message to LMF Kennels Object to Post

UPDATE: All dogs are now quick-listed for sale at $100. Thanks to all who have reached out so far!
 ReginaKennels
Premium Member

Premium Member
12/19/2022 3:26:13 PM reply with quote send message to ReginaKennels Object to Post

Good luck and thanks for the two wolfhounds!

Replies in this thread : 2

Did you know?
Since its centenary year in 1991, Crufts has officially been recognised as the world's largest and most prestigious dog show by the Guinness Book of Records, with a total of 22,973 dogs being exhibited that year.