Search

.com Forum · Canadian Forum

Replies in this thread : 14

Author Topic : Bojour Candada
 Pugtimberlakelover
Basic User

System.__ComObject
8/18/2007 4:52:47 AM reply with quote send message to Pugtimberlakelover Object to Post   

sault moi
 animal_angel
Basic User

Basic User
10/6/2007 11:52:56 AM reply with quote send message to animal_angel Object to Post

are you acatuall french?
i bet you can speak french fluently!
i am copletely useless when it comes to french,
by the way, what does that mean?
something me?
 animal_angel
Basic User

Basic User
10/6/2007 11:52:58 AM reply with quote send message to animal_angel Object to Post

this post has been edited 1 time(s)

user wiped their message
 Thunderstruck Kennel
Basic User

Basic User
10/6/2007 12:39:27 PM reply with quote send message to Thunderstruck Kennel Object to Post

most of Canada doesn't speak French, sorry
 Jessie and Kellys Collies
Basic User

Basic User
10/6/2007 1:26:38 PM reply with quote send message to Jessie and Kellys Collies Object to Post

Bojour? Your mean Bonjour?

I think you need to brush up your french skills...

Que pensez-vous ?

happy :)
 Larkenloch
Basic User

Basic User
10/10/2007 4:40:27 PM reply with quote send message to Larkenloch Object to Post

posted by Jessie and Kellys Collies
Bojour? Your mean Bonjour?

I think you need to brush up your french skills...

Que pensez-vous ?

happy :)

Oui, oui!

I'm bilingual.

Merci,
Em
Larkenloch
 mychazo kennel
Basic User

Basic User
10/11/2007 8:07:25 PM reply with quote send message to mychazo kennel Object to Post

Im speak in french. I don't write very good in english. But, for the dog show I speak in english. The real english don't understand all words. So, I speak in english for the web site.

Je parle français, je n'écris pas vraiment bien en anglais. Mais pour les compétitions de chiens et pour les autres éleveurs qui sont anglais je me force.

Mychazo Kennel
Myriam
 Larkenloch
Basic User

Basic User
10/12/2007 3:18:06 PM reply with quote send message to Larkenloch Object to Post

posted by mychazo kennel
Im speak in french. I don't write very good in english. But, for the dog show I speak in english. The real english don't understand all words. So, I speak in english for the web site.

Je parle français, je n'écris pas vraiment bien en anglais. Mais pour les compétitions de chiens et pour les autres éleveurs qui sont anglais je me force.

Mychazo Kennel
Myriam

Bonjour Myriam!

Moi, j'ai pas les accents alors tu vas avoirs un peu de difficulte a lire mes notes a toi!

Em
Larkenloch
 mychazo kennel
Basic User

Basic User
10/13/2007 9:10:19 AM reply with quote send message to mychazo kennel Object to Post

Je suis habituée avec les adolescents qui ne savent pas écrire. J'essaye de deviner. Tes messages ne peuvent pas être pire que les leurs !

Mychazo Kennel
Myriam
 Larkenloch
Basic User

Basic User
10/13/2007 9:11:39 AM reply with quote send message to Larkenloch Object to Post

Merci!
 angus my golden retriver
Basic User

Basic User
10/14/2007 3:45:28 PM reply with quote send message to angus my golden retriver Object to Post

Bonjour tout le monde

AMGR
 PicketFence Kennels
Premium Member

Premium Member
11/1/2007 4:45:29 PM reply with quote send message to PicketFence Kennels Object to Post

this post has been edited 1 time(s)

Bonjour tout le monde!
Je parle français...un peu. Je fais français à l'école.

Ça va, tout le monde? Moi, je suis bien. J'aime les chiens. wink ;)
 Larkenloch
Basic User

Basic User
11/9/2007 3:39:03 PM reply with quote send message to Larkenloch Object to Post

posted by PicketFence Kennels
Bonjour tout le monde!
Je parle français...un peu. Je fais français à l'école.

Ça va, tout le monde? Moi, je suis bien. J'aime les chiens. wink ;)

La meme ici! Francias n'est pas du plaisir pour moi mais c'est important quand tu vie ou je vie (Ottawa).

angus my golden retriver
Basic User

Basic User
11/10/2007 1:30:39 PM reply with quote send message to angus my golden retriver Object to Post

J'adore chiens!, je déteste Araignées!

Comment avez-vous appris française?

AMGR
 golden tlc kennel
Basic User

Basic User
12/7/2007 9:55:20 PM reply with quote send message to golden tlc kennel Object to Post

bonsoir!je mappelle gtk. tu est americaine. je suis americaine. je suis de maine!au revior!

i am taking french class (classe lol)

Replies in this thread : 14

Did you know?
The third obedience title is a UD, or "Utility Dog", which is earned through competition in the Utility obedience class