.com Forum · American Forum

Replies in this thread : 70
Page : 1 2 3 4
<< prev page next page >>

Author Topic : Back To School!
 emin3mspaz9
Basic User

System.__ComObject
8/7/2007 5:16:23 PM reply with quote send message to emin3mspaz9 Object to Post   

I go back to school on Tuesday August 21st. I am excited to go back to High School and see all of my friends again. I just wish I could sneak the new puppy in! wink :)

My question for all of you going back to school soon is are you excited to go back, or are you dreading that day?

Spazzy
 CarMelknl
Basic User

Basic User
8/7/2007 5:20:38 PM reply with quote send message to CarMelknl Object to Post

Mixed feelings...starting college and all
 emin3mspaz9
Basic User

Basic User
8/7/2007 5:22:22 PM reply with quote send message to emin3mspaz9 Object to Post

posted by CarMelknl
Mixed feelings...starting college and all
I hope you have fun at college! I will be there in two more years! I have to finish out my Junior and Senior years and then I hope to go to a good Veterinary college.

Spazzy
 Puppy0215
Basic User

Basic User
8/7/2007 5:39:25 PM reply with quote send message to Puppy0215 Object to Post

September 4. razz :p I don't want to go.

Tufts
Basic User

Basic User
8/7/2007 5:45:56 PM reply with quote send message to Tufts Object to Post

I'm SUPER siked! I go back the 27th and my boyfriends in my homeroom so that should be interesting! lol.

-Tufts <3
 emin3mspaz9
Basic User

Basic User
8/7/2007 5:58:21 PM reply with quote send message to emin3mspaz9 Object to Post

I am actually hoping that my boyfriend, my best friend and I don't have any classes with all three of us in them. My boyfriend and best friend are both guys so this may cause some issues.

Spazzy
 Happy_Hound_Kennel
Basic User

Basic User
8/7/2007 6:00:37 PM reply with quote send message to Happy_Hound_Kennel Object to Post

I go back the 22th. I miss school so much! Im bored at home...but going to 7th grade will be fun!

wink ;) HHK wink ;)
 Pine Tree Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
8/7/2007 6:02:06 PM reply with quote send message to Pine Tree Kennels Object to Post

this post has been edited 1 time(s)

I met my teachers earlier today and I go back to BRMS on monday. I have mixed feelings about going back, I wish summer was longer but I can't wait to go back.
 Tufts
Basic User

Basic User
8/7/2007 6:03:30 PM reply with quote send message to Tufts Object to Post

posted by Happy_Hound_Kennel
I go back the 22th. I miss school so much! Im bored at home...but going to 7th grade will be fun!

wink ;) HHK wink ;)

7th is a good grade. That was my favorite. In my town 7th is the "first year of middle school" so it was really exciting going to a new school and having all these different classes.

Good Luck!

-Tufts <3
 emin3mspaz9
Basic User

Basic User
8/7/2007 6:09:46 PM reply with quote send message to emin3mspaz9 Object to Post

Where I live 7th was the first year of middle school too, and 10th is the first of high school. I am wishing that summer was longer also, but I really hate my job so when I go back to school, I will be able to drastically cut my hours down at my job!

Spazzy
 Happy_Hound_Kennel
Basic User

Basic User
8/7/2007 6:12:49 PM reply with quote send message to Happy_Hound_Kennel Object to Post

posted by emin3mspaz9
Where I live 7th was the first year of middle school too, and 10th is the first of high school. I am wishing that summer was longer also, but I really hate my job so when I go back to school, I will be able to drastically cut my hours down at my job!

Spazzy

Where i go to school middle school starts at grade 6.

wink ;) HHK wink ;)
 amenity
Basic User

Basic User
8/7/2007 8:17:41 PM reply with quote send message to amenity Object to Post

I have mixed feelings... I have gone to the same private school all my life (besides 1/2 a year at public school) and I am now going to a public school in a new town where I don't know anyone besides my two cousins (we moved semi- locally and all my friends live in a different school district). I am excited to meet new people now, but I am normally pretty shy, so I don't know how it will be once I am actually there... and choosing my own clothes every day? shocking! I am not even sure what grade I am going in... I skipped 2nd grade, and my mom wants me to retake 8th so I can be with my own age group (even though I passed with all A's and, oh no! B's- yeah, my mom wasn't too pleased with that)... so that is a different school altogether here, eighth and ninth. yeah, I'll stop ranting now, lol.
 Shybade
Basic User

Basic User
8/7/2007 8:26:27 PM reply with quote send message to Shybade Object to Post

I always dreaded it- mainly because I couldn't get up that early 5 days in a row and sit classes for 6 or so hours. I never imagined that would be the easy part of my life lol.
 dog rocks
Basic User

Basic User
8/8/2007 7:20:24 PM reply with quote send message to dog rocks Object to Post

Agust 20 i am dreading fith grade
 emin3mspaz9
Basic User

Basic User
8/8/2007 7:23:18 PM reply with quote send message to emin3mspaz9 Object to Post

posted by Shybade
I always dreaded it- mainly because I couldn't get up that early 5 days in a row and sit classes for 6 or so hours. I never imagined that would be the easy part of my life lol.
I have to get up at 5, be to the bus stop by 6:30 and I get to school at around 7:40. I get out of school at 3:10 and I don't get home 'til around 4:30. I spend at least 2 hours on the bus per day! That's 10 hours per week wasted. Gotta love being the first stop on and the last stop off!

Spazzy
 BrokenLineLovers
Basic User

Basic User
8/8/2007 7:52:40 PM reply with quote send message to BrokenLineLovers Object to Post

I go back to school August 15th.
Which means I'll have to get up at 7:30 and walk to school. Not that bad except when school's over and I have to walk home. I'm usually so tired that it's a bit difficult.
Yes, I'm the kind of student who stays up late and sleeps during school.
I can honestly say, I'm not looking forward to it. But I only have two years left.

My one problem:
I have Honors Algebra 2 and Honors Geometry in the same day for the first semester. I hate math.
I passed my last math class with a 66, which considering you need a 65 to pass, is pretty bad.)
 Tufts
Basic User

Basic User
8/8/2007 7:56:39 PM reply with quote send message to Tufts Object to Post

posted by amenity
I have mixed feelings... I have gone to the same private school all my life (besides 1/2 a year at public school) and I am now going to a public school in a new town where I don't know anyone besides my two cousins (we moved semi- locally and all my friends live in a different school district). I am excited to meet new people now, but I am normally pretty shy, so I don't know how it will be once I am actually there... and choosing my own clothes every day? shocking! I am not even sure what grade I am going in... I skipped 2nd grade, and my mom wants me to retake 8th so I can be with my own age group (even though I passed with all A's and, oh no! B's- yeah, my mom wasn't too pleased with that)... so that is a different school altogether here, eighth and ninth. yeah, I'll stop ranting now, lol.
I went from Private to Public when I was in 3rd grade and it was AWESOME! I hated private school and would come home crying all the time because they were SO strict and I am the most out-going, talkative person ever and my teacher was a nun! lol. When you switch to public you'll be WAY ahead so you'll know everything your learning and the year will be a breeze! I wish you luck, you'll do great!

-Tufts <3
 Puppy0215
Basic User

Basic User
8/8/2007 8:04:38 PM reply with quote send message to Puppy0215 Object to Post

HHK, I'm going to the 7th grade. razz :p Hate it! In my school middle school starts at 6th grade. So, I'm already in middle school from last year. Yay!

Danielle
 Shallow River kennels
Basic User

Basic User
8/8/2007 9:00:36 PM reply with quote send message to Shallow River kennels Object to Post

posted by emin3mspaz9
I go back to school on Tuesday August 21st. I am excited to go back to High School and see all of my friends again. I just wish I could sneak the new puppy in! happy :)">My question for all of you going back to school soon is are you excited to go back, or are you dreading that day?

Spazzy

OMG no way thats the same day that I go back!
 Shallow River kennels
Basic User

Basic User
8/8/2007 9:01:03 PM reply with quote send message to Shallow River kennels Object to Post

posted by Puppy0215
HHK, I'm going to the 7th grade. razz :p Hate it! In my school middle school starts at 6th grade. So, I'm already in middle school from last year. Yay!

Danielle

I amtoo
 emin3mspaz9
Basic User

Basic User
8/8/2007 9:43:35 PM reply with quote send message to emin3mspaz9 Object to Post

posted by Shallow River kennels
posted by emin3mspaz9
I go back to school on Tuesday August 21st. I am excited to go back to High School and see all of my friends again. I just wish I could sneak the new puppy in! happy :)">uestion for all of you going back to school soon is are you excited to go back, or are you dreading that day?

Spazzy

OMG no way thats the same day that I go back!

That's weird. Not many schools are going into session that day because it's a Tuesday. Do you by chance live in CO? wink :)

Spazzy

Replies in this thread : 70
Page : 1 2 3 4
<< prev page next page >>

Did you know?
The second obedience title is a CDX, or "Companion Dog Excellent", which is earned through competition in the Open obedience class.