Search

.com Forum · Non-Sporting Breeds

Replies in this thread : 5

Author Topic : Worried about breeding!!!
 Kimato
Basic User

System.__ComObject
7/30/2007 9:15:17 AM reply with quote send message to Kimato Object to Post   

this post has been edited 1 time(s)

I've just created my new account and i don't know whether i should breed my dogs now or later?! I checked if i could breed my dalmation by trying to use a stud but it said there were no dogs suitable... i'm not sure whether that should happen or not!

I need some advice!
 Stow Away Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
7/30/2007 9:16:57 AM reply with quote send message to Stow Away Kennels Object to Post

Hi, allelhiu it did not let you breed, Fh them starter dogs and look in the sale forum for good dals!
 Dogs of Rockwood
Basic User

Basic User
7/30/2007 9:17:38 AM reply with quote send message to Dogs of Rockwood Object to Post

this post has been edited 1 time(s)

First off, don't breed your starters. Your a basic, and you only get one breeding. Use it wisely and buy some nicer quality dogs to breed by going to the Dogs for Sale page.

eta - For a female, you'll be able to breed it at 30 days old to a dog in your kennel, and 31 days old to a stud in a different kennel.

ofrockwood
 Kimato
Basic User

Basic User
7/30/2007 9:22:05 AM reply with quote send message to Kimato Object to Post

Thanks for the advice...i'm now on the right track...
 Silver Side of Me Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
9/7/2007 5:16:09 PM reply with quote send message to Silver Side of Me Kennels Object to Post

If you want Whippets go to racket170's account.
 Deep Water Wheatens
Basic User

Basic User
9/7/2007 5:18:05 PM reply with quote send message to Deep Water Wheatens Object to Post

Silver Side, check the date before you post. You're over a month late.

Replies in this thread : 5

Did you know?
In the United Kingdom, the international championship show Crufts was first held in 1891.