Search

.com Forum · Bug Reporting and Suggestions

Replies in this thread : 2

Author Topic : Notifications Icon Stuck
 Imperial Afghans
Premium Member

System.__ComObject
6/9/2022 4:24:23 AM reply with quote send message to Imperial Afghans Object to Post   

Not sure if anyone else is experiencing this…but my message icon (red r envelope) stays on even after I’ve read all my messages. In the great scheme of things it’s not a big deal, lol, just a lil frustrating thinking I have messages when I don’t. At first it was only one kennel but now it’s all 3.
 Nearco
Basic User

Basic User
6/9/2022 6:43:50 AM reply with quote send message to Nearco Object to Post

I am having the same issue- I hate to remove the ones I have read but may have to sad :(
 gaylanstudio
Premium Member

Premium Member
6/9/2022 5:24:33 PM reply with quote send message to gaylanstudio Object to Post

Check your new messages list. There are some things that send you a message from yourself but the message does not appear.

Click on that "sent from" name and delete those messages. You will have to click on that name one at a time to delete each message.

Messages you might see are that you have bred your girl to your boy. Depends on how you did it.

Red message alert will go away once you have deleted or read those messages.

Replies in this thread : 2

Did you know?
The first obedience title is a CD, or "Companion Dog", which is earned through competition in the Novice obedience class.