Search

.com Forum · General

Replies in this thread : 4

Author Topic : Moving Dogs
 Squeaky318
Premium Member

System.__ComObject
6/5/2022 1:25:39 PM reply with quote send message to Squeaky318 Object to Post   

I'd like to move my source dogs from one kennel to anothe and upgrade it. I would not be doing it to add funds to my other account...so how would i go about it properly between kennels? Offer $1? Or pay in the middle of $50 per dog as they are source bred? Thanks!
 RoughDiamondKennel
Premium Member

Premium Member
6/5/2022 3:45:55 PM reply with quote send message to RoughDiamondKennel Object to Post

this post has been edited 2 time(s)

I would just do the 1$. No money moved, your not trying to sneak anything your just moving your source project to another account. Just remember that the system will not let you move more than 5 dogs at a time so if you want to move more than that you will have to wait (5 per week with a total of 10 per month). Your allowed one basic account for every subscribed account so it’s totally fine if you want to upgrade one with your sources in it.

-----
Last edited by RoughDiamondKennel on 6/5/2022 3:56:28 PM
 BarStar
Premium Member

Premium Member
6/5/2022 4:13:10 PM reply with quote send message to BarStar Object to Post

You should be fine. Previously, the unwritten rule was to pay $200 per dog, but I dont think anyone follows that these days.

Will
 BarStar
Premium Member

Premium Member
6/5/2022 4:15:08 PM reply with quote send message to BarStar Object to Post

posted by RoughDiamondKennel
Your allowed one basic account for every subscribed account so it’s totally fine if you want to upgrade one with your sources in it.
-----

Just wanted to clarify here... Each player is allowed ONE basic account. The number of accounts you have subscribed doesn't matter. One is all you get to actively use.

Will
 RoughDiamondKennel
Premium Member

Premium Member
6/5/2022 6:03:36 PM reply with quote send message to RoughDiamondKennel Object to Post

posted by BarStar
posted by RoughDiamondKennel
Your allowed one basic account for every subscribed account so it’s totally fine if you want to upgrade one with your sources in it.
-----

Just wanted to clarify here... Each player is allowed ONE basic account. The number of accounts you have subscribed doesn't matter. One is all you get to actively use.

Will

Yes! Sorry my wording was incorrect there, thanks for catching that. One basic account with any amount of collective subscriptions.

And yea I think the 200$ was more so for back when dog prices averaged higher? Now I with even high SOP dogs going for 100$ or less even, I think 1$ for source isn’t “against market” per say. I have color projects going in a few kennels and since they are not show SOP I’d happily sell for 1$ to those wanting to help in the color revival.

Replies in this thread : 4

Did you know?
At least two wins must be a set of three or more points ("majors"), under two different judges; at least one additional win under a third judge is also required.