Search

.com Forum · Beginner Forum

Replies in this thread : 1

Author Topic : Slow Condition
 Hyperspace
Basic User

System.__ComObject
5/26/2022 9:17:18 AM reply with quote send message to Hyperspace Object to Post   

My condition is really slow - even though I have all my dogs (adults of course) on Super Duper Food.
Any tips?
 DetroitKennel
Premium Member

Premium Member
5/26/2022 9:48:31 AM reply with quote send message to DetroitKennel Object to Post

Super duper puppy food is the best food available to basics for pups, I would keep them on that and keep sessioning. Once they hit adulthood if their condition isn’t 20 I would switch to top dog condition until it is, but you have to remember to switch them off it and back to super duper adult or adult show dog as if you leave a dog you are not actively sessioning on top dog condition eventually the other things will start to fall.
Also if you do purchase any dogs from premium users I would ask them to place the pup on 1777 pup if they could before purchase as that will really help.
Good luck!

Replies in this thread : 1

Did you know?
The two largest American dog shows after Westminster are the National Dog Show (which is televised on Thanksgiving Day by NBC, usually after the Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade) and the AKC/Eukanuba National Championship.