Search

.com Forum · Bug Reporting and Suggestions

Replies in this thread : 10

Author Topic : Last night’s Show Stuck
 Clwyd Cockers
Premium Member

System.__ComObject
4/1/2022 4:40:22 PM reply with quote send message to Clwyd Cockers Object to Post   

Hi,
Not for all breeds I think as my Welsh Springers were fine but for American Cockers in Comet Presents April Fools Day Show has no-one winning any points. Still says if I Withdraw I am charged $25.

Anyone else?

Carol
 Clwyd Cockers
Premium Member

Premium Member
4/1/2022 4:46:40 PM reply with quote send message to Clwyd Cockers Object to Post

I just clicked on the show to see all the results for everyone.

It is finished for ACS however, Richard Wilson isn’t an Owner Handler judge. 3 of who use used handlers got dumped for all the Owner handled dogs.

Oh well, tomorrow is another day. sad :(
 Comet Poodles
Premium Member

Premium Member
4/1/2022 6:36:13 PM reply with quote send message to Comet Poodles Object to Post

Yeah, it looks like the show 'hiccupped' - this has been happening more frequently, but it doesn't look like any source dogs were put up this time, so that's a change.
 bsgk5
Premium Member

Premium Member
4/3/2022 7:06:58 AM reply with quote send message to bsgk5 Object to Post

Not only are some of the 4/2 shows still stuck, but none of the 4/3 shows have run either. I emailed Admin.
 Black Raven Kennels
Premium Member

Premium Member
4/3/2022 7:30:45 AM reply with quote send message to Black Raven Kennels Object to Post

My working breeds and non sporting haven't been judged yet.
 Akita Mansion
Premium Member

Premium Member
4/3/2022 9:35:44 AM reply with quote send message to Akita Mansion Object to Post

The show I have dogs in hasn't been run either.
 admin
Administrator
Forum Moderator

Administrator Forum Moderator
4/3/2022 12:34:50 PM reply with quote send message to admin Object to Post

I’m currently on the road filming. It will be VERY late tonight before I’m back home and can the shows but it will be first thing I do when I get in
 Comet Poodles
Premium Member

Premium Member
4/3/2022 12:38:58 PM reply with quote send message to Comet Poodles Object to Post

Thanks for the update, Jeff
 Ranchstars
Premium Member

Premium Member
4/3/2022 3:31:03 PM reply with quote send message to Ranchstars Object to Post

I've been out all day at areal show and am now very tired so it looks like I won't get my show results until tomorrow sad :(
 Partridge Place Kennel
Basic User

Basic User
4/3/2022 3:43:07 PM reply with quote send message to Partridge Place Kennel Object to Post

Have fun filming, Jeff!
 bsgk5
Premium Member

Premium Member
4/3/2022 4:10:20 PM reply with quote send message to bsgk5 Object to Post

Best of luck on your filming! Now that we know you are aware of the issue, we'll just kick back and wait for the results. Thank you for your extra effort on our behalf! Hopefully it won't take too long, and you can get a good night's rest!

Replies in this thread : 10

Did you know?
Additional points may be awarded to the Best of Winners, or a class dog that goes Best of Breed or Best of Opposite Sex, again depending on the number of dogs competing