.com Forum · American Forum

Replies in this thread : 24
Page : 1 2
<< prev page next page >>

Author Topic : Who Lives In California?
 PrimeKennels
Basic User

System.__ComObject
6/4/2007 7:03:08 PM reply with quote send message to PrimeKennels Object to Post   

I do, just wondering
 GShepherd and Sheltie Kennals
Basic User

Basic User
6/4/2007 10:23:46 PM reply with quote send message to GShepherd and Sheltie Kennals Object to Post

i do
 Memorial Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
6/4/2007 10:27:32 PM reply with quote send message to Memorial Kennels Object to Post

i don't wink ;) lol
 Ashleiiighislovely
Basic User

Basic User
6/5/2007 5:22:31 AM reply with quote send message to Ashleiiighislovely Object to Post

My dad's in jail there.
But I'm east side.
 Mochi Shiba Inus
Basic User

Basic User
6/6/2007 12:42:57 PM reply with quote send message to Mochi Shiba Inus Object to Post

I live in California.

-Kylee-
 Ilovejack-jack
Basic User

Basic User
6/18/2007 11:21:15 AM reply with quote send message to Ilovejack-jack Object to Post

I live in Cali.
 HappyPappy07
Basic User

Basic User
6/18/2007 12:23:45 PM reply with quote send message to HappyPappy07 Object to Post

I Live In Calihappy :)
 dog_lover28
Basic User

Basic User
6/18/2007 4:02:28 PM reply with quote send message to dog_lover28 Object to Post

i don't
 seawood
Basic User

Basic User
6/18/2007 8:44:23 PM reply with quote send message to seawood Object to Post

why'd your dad go to jail? awww, I feel bad for you
 Beagle Barn
Basic User

Basic User
6/20/2007 2:03:47 PM reply with quote send message to Beagle Barn Object to Post

I wished I lived in CA
 Ashleiiighislovely
Basic User

Basic User
6/23/2007 8:47:49 PM reply with quote send message to Ashleiiighislovely Object to Post

posted by seawood
why'd your dad go to jail? awww, I feel bad for you
No me importa.he was a mexican gangbanger,why do I need him around?Sorry,not to be rude to you,you didn't know.I just don't depend on people like family to support me.
 brytheflea
Basic User

Basic User
6/24/2007 12:26:55 AM reply with quote send message to brytheflea Object to Post

you know that california brush fire that had the woman lying face down in it? that was my cuz....she has four daughters between the ages of 19 and 11!
 RichTopia
Basic User

Basic User
6/25/2007 8:34:07 PM reply with quote send message to RichTopia Object to Post

Oh that Terrible, Im sorry about thatsad :(

I dont live in California, But I am going on Vacation By there at the end of thsi week. Well Not to Cali, But Montana, But we might go into Claifornia a little ways.

My Dad Is in the Military, and Went to A Camp there. He sai it was 110 Degrees!!! And He had to wear the uniform!! He comes Home tommorow!! Im excited. But I bet Californias Hot A lot Compared to KS!!

Aubrey
 BrokenLineLovers
Basic User

Basic User
6/27/2007 4:58:30 PM reply with quote send message to BrokenLineLovers Object to Post

I could never live in California. Too many laws I can't support.

Too much BSL and it's illegal to own ferrets. I'd end up getting arrested for owning, refusing to muzzle, and allowing my pit bulls off leashes AND owning three ferrets. happy :)

I believe I'll stay away from California, though it's a really nice state.
 HappyPappy07
Basic User

Basic User
6/27/2007 5:13:18 PM reply with quote send message to HappyPappy07 Object to Post

posted by BrokenLineLovers

Too much BSL and it's illegal to own ferrets. I'd end up getting arrested for owning, refusing to muzzle, and allowing my pit bulls off leashes AND owning three ferrets. happy :)

I didn't know owning ferrets was illegal...........
 Clearcreek
Basic User

Basic User
6/27/2007 5:54:51 PM reply with quote send message to Clearcreek Object to Post

I live in California happy :)
 BrokenLineLovers
Basic User

Basic User
6/27/2007 6:12:12 PM reply with quote send message to BrokenLineLovers Object to Post

posted by HappyPappy07

I didn't know owning ferrets was illegal...........

In California it is. Of course, if you keep them hidden no one cares. But I take my ferrets everywhere with me and if I were to live in California, I really wouldn't be able to.
 PrimeKennels
Basic User

Basic User
6/27/2007 7:28:08 PM reply with quote send message to PrimeKennels Object to Post

this post has been edited 1 time(s)

I never know about the ferret thing either. And about the pit bulls, it is pretty cruel for a state or country to gang up against one certain breed. Because if you think about it, a Lab could be as mean as what people normally think of when the think of a pit bull when breed by careless breeders who just want to make money off of them.

Sorry me for hijacking my post

ETA- You get arrested for owning a pit bull? I've seen alot of people at my local dog park with pits there.
 Southern Dixon Dogs
Basic User

Basic User
6/28/2007 10:39:51 PM reply with quote send message to Southern Dixon Dogs Object to Post

Arkansas. Not too keen on California...too many laws, too much issues, too many stupid stars (case in point: Paris Hilton). Yeah, I got Bill Clinton, but he was an awesome governor and president to me!
I'm more partial to Texas...I'm ready to get married when my man gets back from Iraq and move to a place that has a law against banning specific breeds! My kinda place. Fa sho, pimpin. happy :)
 Mochi Shiba Inus
Basic User

Basic User
6/30/2007 6:42:12 PM reply with quote send message to Mochi Shiba Inus Object to Post

posted by Southern Dixon Dogs
Arkansas. Not too keen on California...too many laws, too much issues, too many stupid stars (case in point: Paris Hilton). Yeah, I got Bill Clinton, but he was an awesome governor and president to me!
I'm more partial to Texas...I'm ready to get married when my man gets back from Iraq and move to a place that has a law against banning specific breeds! My kinda place. Fa sho, pimpin. happy :)

I understand your point, but not all Hollywood stars came from California.
 Purrs_Port
Basic User

Basic User
6/30/2007 6:52:33 PM reply with quote send message to Purrs_Port Object to Post

So Cal here, I cant wait for the Long Beach Eukubana dog show this winter, hoping friend and I are both off and can go...

Replies in this thread : 24
Page : 1 2
<< prev page next page >>

Did you know?
At least two wins must be a set of three or more points ("majors"), under two different judges; at least one additional win under a third judge is also required.