Search

.com Forum · Non-Sporting Breeds

Replies in this thread : 2

Author Topic : Kennels Closing everything must go! Will sell to basics!
 Chilton Kennels
Basic User

System.__ComObject
5/23/2007 6:11:07 PM reply with quote send message to Chilton Kennels Object to Post   

Well the good news is my new grooming shop that opened last month is doing more business than I can handle, the bad news is my family subscription is up and due to lack of time I have decided not to renew.
What does this mean to you??
Well if you are one of those people that are looking for a new breed thats sop is not outragous maybe I can help!
I have been breeding some of the top miniature poodles on Showdog for the last year and a half. In that time I have bred over 125 Champions!
Everyone of my dogs is for sale for $100! Everyone of them, puppies, broodbitches that have been bred to studs with fees over $100 (most of the girls are champions themselves) top stud dogs even my Specials Dogs that take Group 2's on a regular basis are $100!!
If you are interested in starting in mini poodles please email me and I will be more than happy to help you. I have Breckenridge Poodles (basic kennel) Chilton Kennels, Midori Poodles, Trilby Poodles and Recall Obedience Training.
This was NOT a super kennel (so please dont bother flaming me about it)and some of those kennels will not cross well with my other kennel lines. And some of those dogs are low SOP as I was working on getting the breed to a lower size (untill a few months ago there wasnt a stud dog with a size under 12)
So if you want a new breed, want my help with picking from the BEST of the Best just drop me a line.

Thanks for reading this ramble and thanks for the fun!
Tammy
 Silver Side of Me Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
9/7/2007 5:28:47 PM reply with quote send message to Silver Side of Me Kennels Object to Post

Why not Fh them?
 Dogs of Rockwood
Basic User

Basic User
9/7/2007 5:30:00 PM reply with quote send message to Dogs of Rockwood Object to Post

Once again, stop bumping up old posts...

*Despair*

Replies in this thread : 2

The Kennel Club (UK) system, which is also used by the Australian National Kennel Council[1] and in other countries, is considered the most difficult to earn a title under.