Search

.com Forum · Beginner Forum

Replies in this thread : 12

Author Topic : Food Question
 GraveDigger Kennel
Basic User

System.__ComObject
10/28/2021 1:41:44 PM reply with quote send message to GraveDigger Kennel Object to Post   

Hi all,

Quick question about food, since I cannot remember.

Does Top Dog Condition Formula raise condition faster than Super Duper Adult Formula? I know TDCF will cause muscle and coat to drop, but I sessions to make up for that... and I'm rambling.

My question: Does Top Dog Condition Formula raise condition faster than Super Duper Adult Formula?
 XiZang
Premium Member

Premium Member
10/28/2021 2:54:33 PM reply with quote send message to XiZang Object to Post

Following
 GraveDigger Kennel
Basic User

Basic User
10/28/2021 4:24:13 PM reply with quote send message to GraveDigger Kennel Object to Post

I decided to just experiment. Condition is currently 12.4, its been going up .1 on Super Duper Adult... I'll report back with what TDCF does for him.
 BarStar
Premium Member

Premium Member
10/29/2021 8:25:03 AM reply with quote send message to BarStar Object to Post

If a pup was on crappy food when you bought it, I session all three traits and put the dog on TD Condition to raise the 20 rise the condition fastest. TD will raise it faster and the sessioning will help coat and muscle condition to keep rising.

Will
 BarStar
Premium Member

Premium Member
10/29/2021 8:27:44 AM reply with quote send message to BarStar Object to Post

Same method works for pups and adults
 GraveDigger Kennel
Basic User

Basic User
10/30/2021 10:31:59 AM reply with quote send message to GraveDigger Kennel Object to Post

Thanks, Will!

I was coming back to say TD is the way to go. He raised .3 laugh :D
 ambertal
Basic User

Basic User
11/1/2021 3:07:33 PM reply with quote send message to ambertal Object to Post

I've had dogs lose condition on Top Dog Condition - I don't know why though.
 Wyredogs
Premium Member

Premium Member
11/1/2021 6:50:27 PM reply with quote send message to Wyredogs Object to Post

The dog you have on Top Dog Condition formula is still a puppy. That food is an adult food and pups won’t gain condition on adult food.
C
 GraveDigger Kennel
Basic User

Basic User
11/2/2021 8:46:18 AM reply with quote send message to GraveDigger Kennel Object to Post

posted by Wyredogs
The dog you have on Top Dog Condition formula is still a puppy. That food is an adult food and pups won’t gain condition on adult food.
C

Thank you! I switched him over, because he was going to be an adult by the next feeding. happy :)
 BarStar
Premium Member

Premium Member
11/3/2021 6:19:39 PM reply with quote send message to BarStar Object to Post

posted by Wyredogs
C

Carolyn,

TCD will raise puppies condition by .1 each feeding even though its an adult food.

I tend to use it if I know I might forget to switch a dog from puppy to adult food.

Will
 Black Raven Kennels
Premium Member

Premium Member
12/8/2021 1:14:14 AM reply with quote send message to Black Raven Kennels Object to Post

I forgot what it was that TD health formula did? I wasn't able to find past threads about it either. That was the only one I could not remember since I never used it haha.
 BarStar
Premium Member

Premium Member
12/8/2021 2:41:09 PM reply with quote send message to BarStar Object to Post

I think TDH has higher medicine and vaccine in the formula, which has no benefit in the game.

Will
 Black Raven Kennels
Premium Member

Premium Member
12/8/2021 7:48:48 PM reply with quote send message to Black Raven Kennels Object to Post

posted by BarStar
I think TDH has higher medicine and vaccine in the formula, which has no benefit in the game.

Will

Thank you Will. I knew there was a reason I didn't bother with it lol.

Replies in this thread : 12

Did you know?
At least two wins must be a set of three or more points ("majors"), under two different judges; at least one additional win under a third judge is also required.